Brave Girls

Ghiles

Just realized these legends don't have a base thread so I made it :chick1:

Support them on their upcoming US tour!

FWz7nrvacAAjcAA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

legends revived girl groups in 2021 :weeps: we don't deserve them

how exciting for them!! :'( 

prayer circle for them to perform this ethereal bop :jonny2:

They have safely landed on American soil and they're already out and about :chick1:

They did so well last night in Philly and looked amazing :heart:

this thread has some videos of their performance

So glad many people showed up to support them :heart:

So proud of our girls, they were fantastic at NYC SummerStage and the crowd was LIT :alexz: People were most hyped for Chi Mat Ba Ram, High Heels and Rollin.

They really know how to engage the audience, especially for less known songs. 

The crowd screamed basically every time Minyoung hit a high note :bibliahh: 

I'm so happy that they received so much love :smitten:

Brave Girls are iconic and the way they randomly blew up gives me hope for Secret Number. Maybe they too will smash after a couple more years of flopping :'( 

Miami was yet another great night for the girls! So much confidence, stage presence and fan interactions. They keep getting better with each tour stop. :gaycat2:

Our main vocal was feeling herself and and twerking 

Just looking for any reason to twerk

They were the happiest

A fan gave Eunji bunny ears 

Queens of fan service

5 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Brave Girls are iconic and the way they randomly blew up gives me hope for Secret Number. Maybe they too will smash after a couple more years of flopping :'( 

Hi and welcome to the Bee Gee base :matty: 

What are your favorite songs? Who is your bias? Did you watch Queendom 2?

If you're not very familiar with their discography, check this playlist, it's just bop after bop :chick1:

Kinda interesting these queen are only ones that didn't release music after queendom. Kinda perched, I hope Brave Daddy is preparing something great for them:duca:

On 7/14/2022 at 4:16 PM, MusicFan98 said:

Kinda interesting these queen are only ones that didn't release music after queendom. Kinda perched, I hope Brave Daddy is preparing something great for them:duca:

Hello newcomer, thank you for your interest in these beautiful ladies and welcome to the BeuGol base :matty:

Still not over how hot they looked in Atlanta :jonnycat:

Edited by Ghiles

7 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Hello newcomer, thank you for your interest in these beautiful ladies and welcome to the BeuGol base :matty:

Still not over how hot they looked in Atlanta :jonnycat:

Hello King. Daily reminder to stream this masterpiece.

On 7/18/2022 at 2:36 AM, MusicFan98 said:

Hello King. Daily reminder to stream this masterpiece.

Is this the title track you love most? What's your favorite b-side? :gaycat2:

Still moved by Yujeong grabbing that LGBT pride flag in Chicago. :weeps:  But also sad because the reactions of Korean fans have been pretty disgusting.

We got a little bit of Deepened  :jonnycat:

Edited by Ghiles

Legends in Dalla-su (July 17th)

Yesterday (July 19th) was Eunji's birthday. :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot to post updates for the rest of the tour :biblio:

San Francisco

Most notable moments

The manager didn't let them answer a question about LGBT but Yujeong still made sure to show where stands :heart:

Los Angeles

Going through a severe phase of Brave Girls withdrawal

Each day passing without a comeback announcement is making the symptoms worse

Gwuf.gif

On 8/12/2022 at 8:54 PM, Ghiles said:

Going through a severe phase of Brave Girls withdrawal

Each day passing without a comeback announcement is making the symptoms worse

Gwuf.gif

they'll probably have a fall comeback?

btw I don't want to wait that long but a christmas CB would kinda be it :jonnycat:

Hi @harrythevifan :cm:

Do you know if Brave Bros has any idea what the **** he's doing? Why is it taking so long for them to come back? I saw that DKB were announced for August 25th and I feel like it should have been Brave Girls instead. Are we really not getting a summer comeback this year? :dancehall2:

I have seen some very negative takes from fans who worry that he doesn't want to invest in them anymore and he's using them as a cash cow to fund his future (flop) groups by sending them to all these festivals. :emofish:

**** Brave Ent., it has only been screw up after screw up since June 2021. I know it's unlikely but I don't want them to renew their contract with this cheap ass company.

Rant over.

AYFLpRo.jpg

14 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

they'll probably have a fall comeback?

btw I don't want to wait that long but a christmas CB would kinda be it :jonnycat:

OMG I love their MAMA performance! It was so perfect. I wish they used this amazing CMBR Xmas remix. The intro sounds like heaven :celestial:

Honestly I don't know what they're gonna do at this point. I was so sure they would have a summer comeback in August but instead they're running from one festival to another.

AYFLpRo.jpg

Edited by Ghiles

10 hours ago, Ghiles said:

OMG I love their MAMA performance! It was so perfect. I wish they used this amazing CMBR Xmas remix. The intro sounds like heaven :celestial:

Honestly I don't know what they're gonna do at this point. I was so sure they would have a summer comeback in August but instead they're running from one festival to another.

AYFLpRo.jpg

YESS I'm sure Brave Daddy can create a xmas bop!

it's good that they're not coming back in the midst of all these big groups' comeback :skull: but the wait sucks, especially since I didn't like Whistle at all :'( 

11 hours ago, Ghiles said:

This is for the best, they can gain traction from these festival, and with a killer track they could have a decent hit again I just hope Brave Daddy inspires himself and gives them a really good song an october-november comeback would be amazing after all the big groups go on a break.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.