Trailer for Taylor Swift's 'Amsterdam' released

Lovett

23 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Why are you making threads about Taylor? @MrLovett  don't you have more important things to do like stream Beyonce's new single?

OT: Taylor shouldn't have been involved in this considering who the director is. Anyways not perched for this.:gaycat6:

What’s with the defensiveness? There isn’t a trace of malice in the OP. @MrLovett is not a little monster. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• idkwiam

• Bey'Knight

• GipJo

1 minute ago, idkwiam said:

It's not Taylor Swift's Amsterdam considering she has like 5 minutes screen time. 

It's a running joke... You really think Zootopia was 'Shakira's Zootopia' with her 5-minutes of voice over time? Or do you think it was a light hearted joke that didn't really mean anything? :skull:

Though after now hearing what's going on with David O. Russell, I understand why no-one had threaded it and you are having a meltdown that I did. :rip: I genuinely didn't think it would cause this much uproar. :toofunny3:

this looks like absolute ass, just like every one of his movies and each and every single actor ain't **** for working with this disgusting abuser. 

Screaming :skull:

4 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

It's not Taylor Swift's Amsterdam considering she has like 5 minutes screen time. 

I doubt you would say so if it didn't attached to a disgusting director. This is a forum about pop music, we make thread about MPG as long as their name are on it, like Lady Gaga's TGM, Doja Cats' Elvis.

She and many others chose to do a film with a bad person, stop defending that and make sure they know that's not okay.

10 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Omg get a grip..

people call “Gaga’s Topgun”, “Beyoncé’s king Richard” “Rita ora’s detective pikachu” “Doja’s elvis” “Ariana’s don’t look up”  despite not even starring in the films or having small roles it’s a common joke on ATRL whenever a singer is in a film ffs it’s honestly not that serious sis :skull: 

I’m sure if this movie was a smash hit you’d be the first calling it “Taylor’s Amsterdam”

Edited by Pink Ranger

35 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Ewww, why is she working with a known abuser who also sexually assulted his trans niece? Her film choices are hot garbage I swear.

White feminism at its finest. Supporting women only matters when she's the woman being supported.

Anyways, I wonder why she wasn't able to get a bigger role? Is she not influential enough? I guess only talented popstars-turned-actresses can land lead roles.

21 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

She and everyone involved are going to hell for this

Christian Bale 

Margot Robbie 

John David Washington 

Chris Rock 

Anya Taylor-Joy

Zoe Saldaña 

Mike Myers 

Michael Shannon

Timothy Olyphant

Andrea Riseborough

Rami Malek 

Robert De Niro 

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

I doubt you would say so if it didn't attached to a disgusting director. This is a forum about pop music, we make thread about MPG as long as their name are on it, like Lady Gaga's TGM, Doja Cats' Elvis.

She and many others chose to do a film with a bad person, stop defending that and make sure they know that's not okay.

I have already said that she shouldn't have worked with that director and should have done better. Why are you acting like I know her personally.

The point was that the thread was specifically opened by a hive just to drag Taylor (she definitely deserves to be lashed though).

Just now, idkwiam said:

The point was that the thread was specifically opened by a hive just to drag Taylor (she definitely deserves to be lashed though).

No, it categorically was not. :rip: I had literally no idea about what happened with David O. Russell. As I said, I've opened the thread for the film as well... Also, I don't think I've ever in my life dragged Taylor. :skull:

You have fabricated a narrative and then lashed out at me, because you're embarrassed about your fave working an alleged abuser. If you believe Taylor deserves to be lashed for working with him, why exactly are you melting down in this thread?

10 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

What’s with the defensiveness? There isn’t a trace of malice in the OP. @MrLovett is not a little monster. 

10 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It's a running joke... You really think Zootopia was 'Shakira's Zootopia' with her 5-minutes of voice over time? Or do you think it was a light hearted joke that didn't really mean anything? :skull:

Though after now hearing what's going on with David O. Russell, I understand why no-one had threaded it and you are having a meltdown that I did. :rip: I genuinely didn't think it would cause this much uproar. :toofunny3:

Sure Jan.:devil:

OT: Tree Paine / Taylor's team / Taylor herself should have done better! We don't care about her movies cuz she can't act. Can she release soundtrack albums instead?

Text-book white feminist. And the same applies for Margot, who you would think would know better after working on 'Bombshell'. Using the excuse that "it's just acting" isn't valid seeing as how Margot, and everyone else, were playing real people. Not fictional characters. And to think this ***** was apart of the #MeToo movement and was on the TIMES cover, too. But...a "victim". 

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Wtf is this true? :biblio:

Yes. It's patently true. 

7 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Wtf is this true? :biblio:

Yes, he even admitted it and blamed his niece for being provocative. He also abused many actors and staffs on set, like Amy Adams, George Clooney etc. I thought he was done for after Joy (2015), but 7 years later he came out with a new movie expecting the public has forgotten it. Disgusting, and of course Hollywood gave him money thinking the same.

Edited by GipJo

I had no idea that Drake was an executive producer on this...

Did David’s story break before the movie went into production? I feel like it didn’t get widespread coverage. 

:ahh: 

Taylor’s Amsterdam looks boring

controversy aside the movie really doesn't look good especially with such a stacked cast. it looks like a streaming movie. margot looks stunning tho

Allison her Oscar is coming! I fear.

I wish Queen Margot an ounce of luck. 

34 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Yes, he even admitted it and blamed his niece for being provocative. He also abused many actors and staffs on set, like Amy Adams, George Clooney etc. I thought he was done for after Joy (2015), but 7 years later he came out with a new movie expecting the public has forgotten it. Disgusting, and of course Hollywood gave him money thinking the same.

That's disgusting, I like Margot (although I don't really follow her/stan her) so I'm disappointed 

The amount of talented actors and there's Taylor too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.