• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• idkwiam

• Bey'Knight

• GipJo

She’s … in the frame, let’s just say that :michael:

They said DON'T Speak Now 

Ewww, why is she working with a known abuser who also sexually assulted his trans niece? Her film choices are hot garbage I swear.

Not taylor being barely a second in it :deadbanana4:

Serving gaga's top gun :rip:

The movie looks kinda boring but the cast is wow 

Why are you making threads about Taylor? @MrLovett  don't you have more important things to do like stream Beyonce's new single?

OT: Taylor shouldn't have been involved in this considering who the director is. Anyways not perched for this.:gaycat6:

1 minute ago, shookgrande said:

her Oscar® coming omg:jonny6:

Don't set her up like this but nice to know that you have high expectations for Taylor.:jonny6:

SFuVe3h.thumb.jpg.0276c7a93ac752a72795bc

13 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

She’s … in the frame, let’s just say that :michael:

Yes. But it’s Taylor’s movie. And people will be rushing into theaters to see her. Even for a second. 

2 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Why are you making threads about Taylor? @MrLovett  don't you have more important things to do like stream Beyonce's new single?

OT: Taylor shouldn't have been involved in this considering who the director is. Anyways not perched for this.:gaycat6:

:rip: Wtf? I literally posted the trailer for everyone to see... Taylor's in it, so I put her in the title with the running joke that gets used for every film starring an MPG. Why exactly are you mad?

4 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Yes. But it’s Taylor’s movie. And people will be rushing into theaters to see her. Even for a second. 

y'all said the same thing about cats :rip:

3 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

:rip: Wtf? I literally posted the trailer for everyone to see... Taylor's in it, so I put her in the title with the running joke that gets used for every film starring an MPG. Why exactly are you mad?

Please, as if we don't know the agenda behind this thread. 

Grumpy Cat
1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

people rushed OUT of the theaters for cats so it technically does include rushing, theaters and taylor

Just now, idkwiam said:

I've literally created the film thread for it as well. :rip: I'm going to need you to get a grip ffs. :toofunny3:

She and everyone involved are going to hell for this

7 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Taylor is not other MPGs. She's doesn't need to take credit from every small thing in order to clinch to relevance. 

11 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

What is the issue? This thread is harmless. It’s okay to have a sense of humor. :gaycat2:

Half of Hollywood is starring in this or making a cameo but watch ATRL only focusing on Taylor for some cheap drags. :clown:

1 minute ago, Taylena said:

Taylor is not other MPGs. She's doesn't need to take credit from every small thing in order to clinch to relevance. 

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you both? :deadbanana2: There's literally nothing malicious about this thread at all.

5 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

And it’s true. People rushed to see Cats, just like they’ll rush to see this move with Taylor. She’s a box office draw. 

6 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Chill

JohnWayneHolland

Everyone involved in this movie should feel ashamed for supporting someone that sexually assaulted his niece :biblionny:truly disgusting 

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

Everyone involved in this movie should feel ashamed for supporting someone that sexually assaulted his niece :biblionny:truly disgusting 

:biblionny: I had legitimately no idea. That's disgusting. I just thought the trailer looked good and stacked with stars.

7 minutes ago, Rican said:

What is the issue? This thread is harmless. It’s okay to have a sense of humor. :gaycat2:

4 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Chill

It's not Taylor Swift's Amsterdam considering she has like 5 minutes screen time. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.