Hayden Panettiere covers People Magazine: "I was on top of the world and I ruined it"

okgo

We all know the REAL reason for her demise was/is her 2008 Hollywood Records [:rip:] debut, “Wake Up Call” and that horrible single cover. 

4 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

We all know the REAL reason for her demise was/is her 2008 Hollywood Records [:rip:] debut, “Wake Up Call” and that horrible single cover. 

Thanks for reminding me of this Paris Hilton-esque bop :heart: giving it a stream now

Also I'm surprised she didn't bring it up, but she was in a very abusive relationship. The guy she was with physically abused her and it wasn't really a secret. It was well known in Hollywood that he also wouldn't allow her to work etc.

this is so upsetting. Hollywood is an incredibly toxic environment, especially for a young child. glad she is in remission from her addiction; postpartum depression is still such a taboo unfortunately. I hope Scream 6 signals a career resurgence, she is a very talented actor. when she talked about her daughter :chick3:

6 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Also I'm surprised she didn't bring it up, but she was in a very abusive relationship. The guy she was with physically abused her and it wasn't really a secret. It was well known in Hollywood that he also wouldn't allow her to work etc.

she does in the written interview.

Yeah, it was so weird so one day she was everywhere and then boom, nothing about her.

there were a lot of rumours about her family background 

I always wondered what happened to her. I hope she's in a better place now.

She used to be everywhere on tv. I feel like she hasn’t really been gone for long though? She should be fine if she can snatch at least one big role.

I hope her mental health has recovered. She is a sweetheart with a lot of issues, the abusive relationship, her daughter taken away, her addictions

she deserves love and success 

Her life has been so sad since childhood. She’s suffered unspeakable, unimaginable **** and I’m glad to see she seems to finally be healing from it. Can’t wait to see her in Scream and I want nothing but the best for her. My second favourite actress now and forever ❤️

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

She used to be everywhere on tv. I feel like she hasn’t really been gone for long though? She should be fine if she can snatch at least one big role.

Her last acting role was 2018 in nashville. 

hope she's better but wasnt she recently back with her ex having a bar fight?

Edited by Sharapov

11 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

there were a lot of rumours about her family background 

Most of it was made up by that quack that runs cdan

That interview was hard to watch

1 hour ago, Sharapov said:

hope she's better but wasnt she recently back with her ex having a bar fight?

This.

I want to believe she's in a better place right now and is going to have a big comeback, but to know that she's still in that toxic relationship (or was at the time of that video) makes me doubt if things have actually changed :chick3:

Hayden, I know Diana Jenkins is behind this. Don’t be afraid to throw the powerful under the bus. Speak your truth.  

I really really hope she is doing better. She sounds like she's in a much better place & she looks healthy. I hope after Scream 6 she gets some good roles coming her way. I have always loved Hayden since Heroes in 06' and continued to watch her work over the years, especially Nashville. I am proud of her!

17 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Hayden, I know Diana Jenkins is behind this. Don’t be afraid to throw the powerful under the bus. Speak your truth.  

The QAnon of celeb gossip made that up, pls dont fall for that sort of stuff :skull:

it feels so surreal to see her back in the spotlight

she does seem "better" than let's say when she gave interviews for Nashville S5 and talked about her postpartum and looked very awkward and on meds

she seems more calm than before but then again, she's still with that Brian guy who abused her tho I heard rumors that he wasn't allowed on set of Scream 6 so hopefully it makes her realize she'd be better off without him

I wish her all the best, she is a great actress and really gave a great performance on Nashville (first 4 seasons cause then her character became a mess due to new writers wanting to make a teen show more than a drama)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.