Dua and Nicole are SERVING :clap3: 

Nicole is EATINGGGG omg what a legend

Kim looking like someone poured water at her or in a vacuumed bin bag

Nicole looking like stole warming sheet from some car accident 

Dua Looking bored as always 

Also Naomi looking like she was wearing dogs collar or some kind of plant pot

Edited by Winged

• ATRL Moderator

Dua and Nicole actually look like models with their simple makeup. Of course Kim is in full drag, looking completely out of place :toofunny3:

side note: Balenciaga is possibly the worst and most overrated fashion house in existence holy CRAP are those clothes hideous.

Nicole's look serving unconventional materials challenge from PR. 

still trying to understand what they were going for by bringing these girls to the runway 

Non of them looks good (outfit wise) 

They all look tragic tbh

Really not feeling that make up on Dua and whoever gave Nicole that hair style needs firing.

ah so they're walking like that on purpose.

Nicole Kidman is such a living legend.

And Dua ate Kim up tbh

The utter lack of energy from everyone involved (including the audience) in the video 

42 minutes ago, Khal said:

Nicole's look serving unconventional materials challenge from PR. 

Recycling challenge.

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Dua and Nicole actually look like models with their simple makeup. Of course Kim is in full drag, looking completely out of place :toofunny3:

naomi's paint is harsher than kim's, please :rip:

this is iconic lol

What in the baked potato, Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century, Jiggly Caliente Apocalypse is that dress on Nicole?! :mazen:

I really hate to say this but Kim actually looks the best out of them :rip: These looks aren't it.

Kim is the only that looks nice. The rest were done wrong, specially Nicole she looks like a bocadillo of chorizo :rip:

2 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

side note: Balenciaga is possibly the worst and most overrated fashion house in existence holy CRAP are those clothes hideous.

They have some questionable pieces but their clothes, shoes and accessories are very well made with a lot of attention to detail, their brand is ugly streetwear for the most part but this is haute couture- mostly unattainable fashion statement pieces. 

4 minutes ago, Negev said:

They have some questionable pieces but their clothes, shoes and accessories are very well made with a lot of attention to detail, their brand is ugly streetwear for the most part but this is haute couture- mostly unattainable fashion statement pieces. 

I know? doesn't change a thing x

Okay, but now that I saw this I'm gonna need that psychological drama about the dark descent of a fictional aging 90s supermodel for Miss Kidman to star in and snatch her second Oscar? :flame:

3 minutes ago, Coma Baby said:

Okay, but now that I saw this I'm gonna need that psychological drama about the dark descent of a fictional aging 90s supermodel for Miss Kidman to star in and snatch her second Oscar? :flame:

wait this would be a serve :flame:

They got all theo stars but cannot make a better set, so basic. The clothes are hideous and that walk style also doesnt help, they are serving overdramatic drag queen attend a funeral

Kim and Dua cannot walk at all.

Nicole did ok.

You can tell Naomi and Bella are the true model.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.