Trans Comedian Flame Monroe supports Macy Gray

Apolonio

“Transwomen are transwomen” what the hell is up with these random distinctions, and why is wrong to say “transwomen are women” then? My god this whole conversation is exhausting. Just say you support trans rights and get over it already this is so boring. 

Well ATRL has taught me that I should respect the opinions of trans women, so I agree with her. :clap3:

Caitlyn Jenner teas :rip:

Flame aint even trans. She still go by he as well. Now "HE/SHE/WE" or whatever and the hell that line is that she be calling herself on her comedy tours.. is  the defenition of confused not the people she be attacking. 

Yes trans women are trans women but right now we dont need to be adding fuel to the fire especiallt someone of the community!

Theybare literally trying to attack us as if we somehow are why womens rights are being taken away. We dont want womens rights taken away. 

Edited by FreeXone

I agree with her :cm: 

:clap3: Love flame, she has the best interviews too!

I get it, she's just pointing out that the is a difference that's biological. 

No matter what anyone says, that's exactly what republicans want, for all liberals to fight among themselves and not unite, so republicans can push their agenda, while we're busy combating each others. 

No. Trans women are women and trans men are men. Obviously there are deeper levels and shades to the conversation, but they’re not hurting literally anyone or affecting anybodies lives so let them live and focus on the real evils in the world like the ‘god fearing’ republicans that are raping little boys or raping women and preventing them from being to able to remove the fetus that they’ve been implanted with against their will. I pray that there is a god and that the rapture happens because these people have twisted this book of fairytales into whatever they want it to mean and if it is all true they’ve got it wrong anyways and adapted it to suit them and will burn. 

22 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

No matter what anyone says, that's exactly what republicans want, for all liberals to fight among themselves and not unite, so republicans can push their agenda, while we're busy combating each others. 

It’s working as well which is the scary part. 

shes right. theres a distinction that can be made and thats fine

I swear Flame is always cooning or whatever the equivalent word is for these transphobes that are clearly being shady

who

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.