Rolling Stone: "What the Hell Happened to Justin Timberlake?"

Stankonia

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2: honestly this was coming but I didn’t realize so soon. 

The truth is he’s had more than few bops through and through and I listened to his music despite everything. This might really be the end road for him. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aristide

• Stankonia

• QueenBLadyG

• imabadkid

Every TikTok I come upon about him is always all lashings and drags :deadbanana: Gen Z said NO to this man

Nothing happened to him. He takes long breaks.

A hit price over a damn dance. The media is unhinged.

Edited by princedonte

He alienated his base Ala Post and Katy. Since his debut he made primarily R&B and Pop music. Had he stuck to his formula, he would’ve been okay, but he decided that he wanted to lean into hick music despite not having laid any groundwork for it. Not to mention said hick music was BAD. I still think he can recover, he just needs to go back to his roots with a little adult-contemporary flavour. I know the masses would eat it up. 

The Trolls song (JT's last smash hit) and the Super Bowl ruined his career :skull:.

The industry wants to age him out so bad lmao he must have pissed someone off.

Plus his problematic ways didnt fair so well in this new age. 

I love his music. He is immesnely talented but it is what it is. 

34 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Just saying. That’s his nickname

Where?

:cm:

I hope Shawn Mendes takes note and doesn't fall victim to this

This is unnecessary mean. I’m not a fan of bullying. Just unprofessional writing.

He's overrated. He's been like that since forever. Never got the appeal other than the fact that he's a ok performer who steals from black culture and ruined women to have a career.

a new mid boybander took his place

Nah he did something to that person, that was personal lol 

i feel lime he got a new wave of haters after the dreadful minions sonf and never recovered and just got more haters as time passed cause of the cheating allegations and then cause of britney and janet jackson (even though he owned up to it)

so now everytime anyone remembers about justin timberlake its with a negative connection which brings up those feelings back in the gp 

also the musics not delivering anymore so theres that 

he wasted a lot of time in releasing new music  when he was supposed to be at his peak.. and now no one cares about him. In this sense, one can appreciate Rihanna's business mindset.. she rush released a new album every year with 2-3 hits and now enjoying the fruits in the streaming era. meanwhile justin only has 2 popular albums from his prime (2002 and 2006 ones). Anyway he will live .. he is just another typical white man who is aging and Balding. didn't he sell his masters few days back for 100 million?

I don't care. As a 90s kid he's still the king of pop for me (his last album sucks tho).

I always found it strange how he managed to take a seven year break from music and still managed to smash with his 2013 comeback (yes I know he was in a couple of films in between but still).

Yeah, he's facing a hate train ever since 2018 but his last album (which sucked) still scored 2 top 10 hits and the tour smashed. Straight women are a powerful base to have on your side.

His next era will fully determine how much of this ongoing backlash has actually affected his career.

:laugh: womp womp.

I don’t get how Rolling Stones hires writers and journalist that are also part of the stan Twitter world.

Just looking at this writers likes on Twitter she is clearly a Britney fan and has liked multiple shady tweets towards JT so the story was just waiting to be written. Doesn’t change that most people still stream and buy his music.

2 hours ago, Stankonia said:

he’s cheated repeatedly on his wife and may also be balding. 

:deadbanana2:

What happened to Justin Timberlake?

Well…

karma-taylor-swift.gif

His new music sucks

He isn't hot anymore 

He's douchebag behavior became known and acknowledged 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.