Debra Messing slams Biden's request for viral TikToks: "I got you elected!!"

Communion

I guess someone is finally had enough

fergie-ok.gif

7 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

She has a point. There are more and more people every day who feel their Biden vote was wasted and useless.

what would have been the alternative? Trump?

The Dems really should have chosen a younger person for the job or Bernie just for the sake of it. I hope that the next president of the USA isn't in his late 70s and maybe in his cute 40s like Daddy Macron.

I know Susan Sarandon is somewhere laughing.

She’s got a point, even the centrist libs are starting to wake up and realize that the corporate dems have no intention of doing anything meaningful

5 hours ago, insomniac said:

Executive order banning guns, when?

You can't ban guns through an executive order :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

You can't ban guns through an executive order :deadbanana4:

That’s dumb.

49 minutes ago, insomniac said:

That’s dumb.

I agree 

I can see why she’d be pissed tbh. Don’t ask me for **** Joseph!

anyway Megan Mullally stays winning 

DDnQQ8xXcAEPG8O?format=jpg&name=medium

the biden administration is ****** if they think a couple tiktoks are gonna help energize the left. :deadbanana4: her meltdown is a kii but i get what she's saying, what even was the point of getting him elected if he's not doing anything with the position? i don't see their usual "better of two evils" self-righteous schtick working to get people to the polls in 2024.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Debra with a passion for her hate towards Palestinians BUT I will say she has every right to be upset with Biden 

On 7/5/2022 at 9:55 PM, Achilles. said:

Democrats stay trying to use celebrities for social clout instead of using their political power to actually do anything. Reap what you sow, Joe. :zzz:

Democrats pander all the time and ya keep falling for it. That’s the problem :gaycat6:

53 minutes ago, Rican said:

Democrats pander all the time and ya keep falling for it. That’s the problem :gaycat6:

Bingo.

And Debra Messing is a ******* moron.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.