Debra Messing slams Biden's request for viral TikToks: "I got you elected!!"

Communion

Susan Sarandon somehow always stays here. 

fergie-ok.gif

@nostalgia

Edited by GraceRandolph

She voted for him so of course she got him elected fergie-ok.gif

Democrats stay trying to use celebrities for social clout instead of using their political power to actually do anything. Reap what you sow, Joe. :zzz:

4 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Democrats stay trying to use celebrities for social clout instead of using their political power to actually do anything. Reap what you sow, Joe. :zzz:

I mean could they at least get someone else on the line? Debra Messing is the Kid Rock of the Biden administration.

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I mean could they at least get someone else on the line? Debra Messing is the Kid Rock of the Biden administration.

It was a joint call with dozens of celebrities. The article is just singling Debra out, but it sounds like the other participants were pissed about the state of things as well. 

She has a point. There are more and more people every day who feel their Biden vote was wasted and useless.

Lmao the left tried to tell her who Biden was, now maybe she can understand (I doubt it though) 

Everyday I understand Megan Mullally more and more

Debra is delusional brat 

Megan Mulally and her HOT HUSBAND won

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

I’m sorry but Biden’s team of strategists must be old as **** if they think having Debra Messing make a tiktok will make literally ANYONE move. It’s just going to be a bunch of GenZ viewers questioning who the hag is. 

Can we go back to Trump where we can at least always see the **** ups happening. Democrats stay punching down behind closed doors. Imagine the democrats being the opposition to the Republican Party. So disappointing :what:

This is such a farce. Can’t wait for the incoming bloodbath in 4 months.

2 hours ago, Leppie said:

Everyday I understand Megan Mullally more and more

Debra is delusional brat 

Wait what, they didn’t get along?

200.gif

Leslie Jordan stay winning.

debra being a delusional bozo as always i fear… :jonny5:

53 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Executive order banning guns, when?

Biden won’t do it. He doesn’t want to “be like Trump” and use executive orders to accomplish his agenda. 

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Biden won’t do it. He doesn’t want to “be like Trump” and use executive orders to accomplish his agenda. 

Well he’s a little ***** for it then

Susan Sarandon won 

My biggest take away from this is that the dems response to women’s rights being stripped after 49 years was to make TikToks :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.