Throwback picture of Britney, Lindsay and Paris goes viral

naval23

This picture has gone viral in twitter like a thousand times though :foxaylove3:

Edited by TROPICUM

• ATRL Moderator

At this point, you all should just make an ongoing thread to collect every time this picture goes viral.

This picture is going viral every month.

I would not RT anything from this troll account though. This person used to post so much bs.

Three icons

Established icons from the 2000's.

Those "2000s pop culture" accs are so annoying to me they're always posting the same content :skull: 

but yeah that pic goes viral every other week, but not as much as Mean Girls

2 hours ago, bleuwaffle said:

i wonder what the convo in that car was like

Probably an awkward silence since Paris wasn't rly invited there :rip:

1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

Probably an awkward silence since Paris wasn't rly invited there :rip:

I thought Lindsay was the one who crashed that party?

3 hours ago, okgo said:

Those "2000s pop culture" accs are so annoying to me they're always posting the same content :skull: 

but yeah that pic goes viral every other week, but not as much as Mean Girls

same. I wish they’d diversify the stuff they post, it’s all the same pics we’ve seen. There’s sooooo much that’s iconic from that time, dig in the archive and give us something everyone has forgotten about.

Edited by imabadkid

2 hours ago, imabadkid said:

same. I wish they’d diversify the stuff they post, it’s all the same pics we’ve seen. There’s sooooo much that’s iconic from that time, dig in the archive and give us something everyone has forgotten about.

yeah but tbf it's always the same stuff going viral so that's why they do it as that usually guarantees likes/followers :skull: 

3 hours ago, XVIIII said:

I thought Lindsay was the one who crashed that party?

yea Paris decided to make that up like a decade after it happened and mentioned it in quite a few interviews (entertainment websites resposted her quotes and a lot of ppl prob still assume its true :skull:it was already pretty obviously a staged paparazzi moment at the time, here's a few threads & stuff explaining it with some unnecessary details lol

Edited by okgo

4 hours ago, okgo said:

this. this person literally has 20 tweets saved and keep repeating them in a loop

its always this

1 hour ago, okgo said:

yeah but tbf it's always the same stuff going viral so that's why they do it as that usually guarantees likes/followers :skull: 

yea Paris decided to make that up like a decade after it happened and mentioned it in quite a few interviews (entertainment websites resposted her quotes and a lot of ppl prob still asume its true :skull:it was already pretty obviously a staged paparazzi moment at the time, there's a few threads & stuff explaining it with some unnecessary details lol

THIS VID IS STILL ALIVE? OMG THANK U. It's hidden for years. 

I've seen this picture more times than I've seen my own parents. :skull:

Iconic 00’s trio :jonnycat:

We need an updated picture :gaycat:

8 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This picture is going viral every month.

I would not RT anything from this troll account though. This person used to post so much bs.

like what?

1 hour ago, naval23 said:

like what?

I blocked him a long time ago. I think it was because he was spreading soooo much bs about Sam, saying he is a vilain, working with team cons, that he's gay etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.