NYC Gay Nightclub exposed for racism....

JBJT2786

53 minutes ago, Caesar said:

all gay clubs in manhattan are like this. this owner just got unlucky and exposed for doing/saying the same thing the other gay club owners do.

Seriously, and this is to include a lot of the bars. The iconic Stonewall Inn got pretty racist with me once and I’ve never one set foot back in that place.

47 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Having gone here, I’ve always thought the crowd at Q was one of the more diverse clubs in HK compared to industry, hush (formerly therapy), etc. :rip: 

Same :deadbanana4:

Was just there Friday - guess I won't get to use my free drink voucher :toofunny3: 

47 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Having gone here, I’ve always thought the crowd at Q was one of the more diverse clubs in HK compared to industry, hush (formerly therapy), etc. :rip: 

idk about diversity but I’ve never gotten racial undertone from either Industry or Therapy.  Therapy (Hush) is def a little weird now tho, vibe-wise… Therapy seemed a lot more interesting, but the music is still good, lol.

3 hours ago, umich said:

Lambda is great. I’ve only been once but the atmosphere was inviting.

There are several spots out there that will happily embrace those of color - Hangar, Rockbar, and several spots in BK or Queens. But to your point - yes, most in Manhattan are not it. Mainly Monster and GYM Sportsbar.

I love GYM Sportsbar. And if a gay gets racist with you, you can always blow my smoke in ha face from the smoking area as they exit :nicole:

Edited by HïFidelity

I want to write a bad review where can i do that? Nobody comes for my gay brothers.

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

I was literally there Sunday lol 

1 hour ago, HïFidelity said:

Seriously, and this is to include a lot of the bars. The iconic Stonewall Inn got pretty racist with me once and I’ve never one set foot back in that place.

the bars/clubs in the west village always feel the most racist to me, i’ve never felt welcomed there :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

Ironically I feel like Hush has recently been more diverse ( maybe cuz less circuit party music there) but I won't be going there either anymore since they're owned by the same people.

Jackson Heights sis. Or Lambada Lounge.

2 hours ago, RiRi_Xtina15 said:

This is why I party in Jackson heights, Queens. Where the bars are Latin owned and Latin night every night basically, and no cover charge :gaycat5:

The way Evolution became some straight place though :skull: :biblio:

They are getting eaten alive on Yelp and Google

The way I’m now going to be weary that there are atrl f*gs all around me the next time I go out…. :biblio:

8 hours ago, RiRi_Xtina15 said:

This is why I party in Jackson heights, Queens. Where the bars are Latin owned and Latin night every night basically, and no cover charge :gaycat5:

What are the names of these bars? I want to visit :lakitu: I’m sure all the hotties are there :gaycat2:

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

The way I’m now going to be weary that there are atrl f*gs all around me the next time I go out…. :biblio:

NYC is one of the biggest cities in the world and you're surprised a good 20 of us who go frequent the NYC gay nightlife is on here? :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

What are the names of these bars? I want to visit :lakitu: I’m sure all the hotties are there :gaycat2:

Hombres Lounge

True Colors

Friends Tavern  are the mains.

There's also Evolution but it's looking more like a straight bar these days. 

There's also Kween and Albatross in Astoria that support BIPOC. They're more smaller bars tho.

25 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Hombres Lounge

True Colors

There's also Kween and Albatross in Astoria that support BIPOC. They're more smaller bars tho.

Thank you for sharing! 

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

:ahh:

Everything is racist nowadays, even ATRL and Grindr 

5 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

Hombres Lounge

True Colors

Hombres went downhill, I wouldn’t recommend. 

but yes friends and true colors. There’s also a new one that just opened next to friends called Viva. And it is the same owner. 

if I’m not mistaken evolution actually got bought and it became a straight bar

now that’s why

I feel so bad for men of colors who are into white men.

Life is so much easier when you're only into other blatinos so you don't have to worry about their midtown clubs :fan:

I never sat foot at a non majority-black club and I am not interested based on everything I read.

:heart: Black or Dominican men :heart: 

Urban Music in clubs >>>>> House/Dance/Rave/Pop music

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.