• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• katara

• Aethereal

• Virgos Groove

• mystery

I can't I did try but couldn't stay awake any longer.

Yes. To people saying "no," I hope you never have to undergo a major surgery. I have, and let me tell you, you will not sleep for days LOL I should've taken melatonin, but I was already on so many different medications, I was scared how the melatonin would've reacted to my pain meds, to be honest. 

I also have terrible insomnia. I might try to switch to decaf because I am honest here-- I barely do recreational drugs, I don't drink heaps of caffeine, I eat pretty healthily and am active, and I just cannot sleep lol I literally rely on Melatonin and something like Unisom. If it's getting this bad, I may ask to be put on Ambien. Has anyone tried Ambien? Did it work for your insomnia? 

Plenty :rip:

I've done 3 days no sleep, especially after life altering traumas and losses. 

Like 4 or 5 times in college

yes

i wish we didnt have to sleep tho. such a waste of time 

Yes, the longest one was 48 hours. 

Yep.

Yes, I remember I couldn't sleep for such a long time I began to hallucinate :skull:

Yes, stayed up 24 hours to finish a job interview project (had to make a deck and present for an hour). I had completely underestimated how long it'd take to finish the deck. Ended up 'blowing away' the interviewers with my presentation and getting the job.

On 7/6/2022 at 8:13 AM, FailSafe said:

For almost two days. 

How?

yes multiple times during my studies which was really dumb since good sleep is essential for effective studying :dies:

30 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Longest was over 80 hours cause drugs

Omg :rip:

On 7/6/2022 at 2:12 AM, astrorep said:

Even if I get 8 hours of sleep a day I doze off at random times and I can't do anything about it :rip:

Dozing off during the day despite having slept enough at night is a telltale sign of sleep apnea. You should get that checked by a doc. 

No, it sounds like nightmare 

Yes, I've

for

in the past

No! I have never had substance abuse issues.

:celestial3:

Once and it's horrible, I felt like dying, too tired, with a horrible headable, awful just awful!

Once when I was like 10. I went to a sleepover and everyone wouldn’t stfu so I was kept awake all night. I had a karate exam the following day and it was horrific :toofunny2: I never went to a sleepover ever again after that :toofunny3:

• 4 weeks later...

Countless times during my medical practices :stare:

Yeah back when I was younger especially during wakes and funeral.

I'm a notorious insomniac so a few times. You start to hallucinate. One time I was convinced there was a lion in my bathtub

Lots of times when I was younger. I used to have a rule that if I was awake past 4am I’d just drink a lot of coffee and stay up. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.