Have you stayed awake for 24 hours?

Aethereal

Yeah I would do that like for no reason sober when I was 15 :rip:These are amature numbers lmao, I've gotten far enough to hallucinate shadows moving all around me after 4 days long binges of snorting amphetamines yeah...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• katara

• Aethereal

• Virgos Groove

• mystery

3 days (2 nights of no sleep) was my record in college, but I would regularly pull at least one all-nighter per week until my final year of school.  Especially in the winter when the sun sets around 4-4:30 PM here, I would rarely see sunlight at all and was often unsure if the sun was setting or rising.  Worst was pairing this with forgetting to eat because I was so busy, I would rather go back to my bedroom and sleep than take the time to sit and eat for an entire day.  I will NEVER do any of that again, I felt so horrible. :redface:

A few times. Mostly when I party or when I had busy weeks in university when I only slept every other day

yup, back when i was in school. i don't really remember too much what it felt like, but I do remember it usually causing complete meltdowns :rip:

haven't done it at all as an adult, except every once in awhile where for some reason you only get like 1-2 hours of sleep and feel like garbage incarnate the next day.

Yes, I was once for 36 hours. In college my university made a trip to another city for a congress and we left so early so I didn't sleep at all that night, we got there, went to the congress and stuff, and at night everyone went to a bar for drinks and when I arrived and layed down at the hotel for some reason I could NOT sleep for a few HOURS. I felt MISERABLE. Also that night one of our teachers cheated on his fiancée with an ex-student we met again there. Fun times though.

Once. Never again, I felt like crap and my body needed to catch up sleep for the next couple of days to fully regenerate. 

Yes on several occasions. Not because of drugs tho. I can also sleep for that long. :cm:

I think I did once or twice during quarantine. Other than that, not really. I usually try to get at least some sleep, even when doing college work.

There was one time I almost pulled an all-nighter and would've stayed up for ~40 hours (night of partying + catching a bus early in the morning back to my parent's city - the ride lasted well into the afternoon + family dinner that lasted until 2AM). My friend told me it was better for the body to not go to bed, but thank god I didn't listen to him. That hour or two of sleep really made all the difference. :rip:

Edited by ATWK

i stayed awake for almost 60 hours this past EDC (around 48+ in 2019) :gaycat6: 

1 hour ago, Raver said:

Yuh, especially after taking E or LSD 

Ofc haven't you raved and saunad for a week?

Yes :rip: when I used to do a **** ton of coke and speed I would stay up for 3 days straight. I started seeing demons and thinking I had superpowers or something :deadbanana: I would be so tired I couldn't even fall asleep eventually even after coming down 

And then my body and mind would be ****** up for like a week straight. Thank god I don't touch that stuff anymore 

I routinely will stay up for ~36 hours when traveling. I usually take early morning flights so I just stay up all night and then don't sleep until the following night, I didn't think it was that weird :rip:

Hope you can sleep better

The longest I’ve done is probably around 36 either for traveling or for an academic bender back in college. The exhaustion/delirium eventually starts to feel like a high :rip:

I used to work 24 hours shifts, my "record" is 40 hours. 

• ATRL Moderator

Nope, made it to around 20 hours at the longest before 

A lot of times when I was a student because I had the bad habit of doing things at the very last minute. :rip:

Taylucifer

i have never

i already feel like sh*t if i sleep less than 5 hrs 

Yes. Almost 3 days because of moving and stressful circumstances. 

Don't recommend it. I almost fainted from exhaustion.

Thankfully i didn't have to drive, if you have to drive, try to avoid it after that much time with no sleep. You will start to hear and see things that aren't there.

3 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Once in college I pulled two all nighters in a row for a project. You get chills and everything is hazy, and you find your eyes shutting involuntarily. I had a bit of a mental spiral toward the end of the second night when I thought I wasn't going to finish. I think I slept for like 16 hours after.

I did something similar and started hallucinating by the end. :deadbanana: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.