UK Chancellor and Health Secretary resigns from Boris Johnsons government

Gwendolyn

Ugh can’t they all go already 

5 down!

They will be replaced by two other equally incompetent but more loyal buffoons and everything will continue as usual 

i couldn’t give a lesser ****. boris is rotten, but he’s just another rotten apple that’s fallen from an even more rotten tree

the problems with the conservative party are systemic. ousting boris will do nothing more than set the stage for the country to be ran into the ground (further) by another emotionally-detached sociopath who has no empathy for anyone without a family coat of arms :laugh:

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

They will be replaced by two other equally incompetent but more loyal buffoons and everything will continue as usual 

Pretty much

OMG Liz Truss missed out Chancellor, how I wish I was a fly on the wall in Downing Street for those talks between Boris, Liz and Nadhim :jonnycat:

I think Javid's was planned and Sunak scrambled because they have basically the same politics platform to the membership. I doubt anyone with actual leadership ambitions is going to want those difficult positions anyone unusually quiet in his cabinet is probably organising a campaign expecting big economics and health stories throughout the week probably VAT tax cuts or even a snap election. 

I was kind of hoping Nadine Dorries would get Chancellor or Health Secretary. :lmao:

Can’t Elizabeth remove him? Cmon kween do it before you die

Omg the absolute chaos right now, half of the remaining cabinet are in Number 10 recreating the Julius Caesar moment. :deadbanana:

If he hasn't announced he's planning on stepping down or a general election for the chaos before the 10pm news I'll be fairly shocked. 

Even Priti has turned against him. It's OVER.

1200px-Official_portrait_of_Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP_crop_2.jpg

He's apparently still not resigning and is just going to reshuffle the cabinet. :deadbanana:

The absolute delusion. Surprised he even has enough support to form a cabinet at this point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.