UK Chancellor and Health Secretary resigns from Boris Johnsons government

Gwendolyn

Edited by Gwendolyn

this is huge, it broke a few mins ago and already all my friend group chats are blowing up talking about it :toofunny2: I never thought Sunak would budge. but good for him and also good riddance tbh

:ahh:Boris is done. (Or about to show how facist he actually is)

Wonder who else has their resignation ready?

Edited by Benjamin

Watch Boris still not resign :rip:

Boris needs to ******* go, he has no business being PM, crazy how he's held on for so long

I think he'll have to be forced out tbh

It’s fooooo*in happening yassssss

im on my run and my phone is blowing up I can’t!

I’m glad to see the back of them but they’ll just replaced with more Tory scum.

We need a public holiday when Boris resigns! National celebration, Adele and Harry concert!

This is a gag, I am so happy. Soon all the PM will have left is sociopathic Priti, dimwitted Nadine, and moronic Dom. 

I regretfully have not followed British politics but can anyone explain what brought this on? Is it due to mishandling of covid, or inflation or what? 

1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

I regretfully have not followed British politics but can anyone explain what brought this on? Is it due to mishandling of covid, or inflation or what? 

The Conservative party has a brand new scandal being exposed each day so to summarise it all in one post is hard :lakitu:

But essentially, they are all corrupt and evil. Sounds like an exaggeration, but it’s not. 

so they are about to Privatise the NHS.... welp is over.

2 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

An endless list of disasters.

Most recently two huge losses in local elections, one of which was highly embarrassing for the Conservatives, being a Conservative safe place. Also, yet another Conservative was exposed as a sexual harrasser this week, and Boris knew about it before he promoted them.

Also, just last month 41% of his supposed supporters in parliament voted he was useless and he should go. You can't survive if that many of the people who keep you in your job want you out - that's worse than any other Tory Prime Minister who had the decency to resign afterwards.

8 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

A catalogue of scandals and lies, including misleading the Queen, misleading Parliament, lying about huge breaches of COVID restrictions by his own staff, lying about pushing his friends up the evacuation priority list from Afghanistan and now lying about willingly employing a sexual abuser. 

He also had huge recent by election losses and failure to act on key policies that would protect people from rising costs of energy and other basic living essentials.

Boris is a total disaster. He sucks and everyone should resign from his government so this **** show finally comes to an end. 

Edited by Zack

Alexa play About Damn Time by Lizzo 

isnt the favourite to replace him ben wallace though? thats even worse

A shock but I don’t see Boris resigning

Mess. I genuinely thought all of this would die down after the Partygate scandal sort of got pushed aside to focus on the war in Ukraine. The outrage and the lashings continue. Boris’ time is up!

Happy it's over for him but idk what to expect next...it's already a hellscape here :ace:

I wonder why he isn't resigning, like does he genuinely believe he's got a chance at winning any further elections or making any of his desired policy changes? Just resign and charges businesses your current annual salary to give a talk at their conferences you fool :ahh:

The only reason to hold on at this point is to spite your colleagues and give Labour an election win.

19 minutes ago, fountain said:

The Conservative party has a brand new scandal being exposed each day so to summarise it all in one post is hard :lakitu:

But essentially, they are all corrupt and evil. Sounds like an exaggeration, but it’s not. 

16 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

An endless list of disasters.

Most recently two huge losses in local elections, one of which was highly embarrassing for the Conservatives, being a Conservative safe place. Also, yet another Conservative was exposed as a sexual harrasser this week, and Boris knew about it before he promoted them.

Also, just last month 41% of his supposed supporters in parliament voted he was useless and he should go. You can't survive if that many of the people who keep you in your job want you out - that's worse than any other Tory Prime Minister who had the decency to resign afterwards.

15 minutes ago, Zack said:

A catalogue of scandals and lies, including misleading the Queen, misleading Parliament, lying about huge breaches of COVID restrictions by his own staff, lying about pushing his friends up the evacuation priority list from Afghanistan and now lying about willingly employing a sexual abuser. 

He also had huge recent by election losses and failure to act on key policies that would protect people from rising costs of energy and other basic living essentials.

Boris is a total disaster. He sucks and everyone should resign from his government so this **** show finally comes to an end. 

Ah okay, gotcha, thanks for responding. Hopefully what they’re saying about privatization of the NHS isn’t true because that would be a disaster and likely shoot up the cost of healthcare and **** everyday British ppl... :biblio:

Hopefully this means labor party will win soon.

We’ve still got the A Team of Patel, Raab, Rees-Mogg and Dorries. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.