VIRAL! Nicki hate tweet surpasses 100k+ likes

cyclone

People seem to be upset at Nicki and her husband following her Essense Fest performance.

Is the Nicki hate train finally back in full force, or is this another pathetic attempt by the corporate giants and machines to tear a woman down for something a man allegedly did?

I consider myself a hardcore stan, but do see how she can be interpreted as hypocritical.

Please keep all comments respectful.

Edited by cyclone

As much as I loathe Mr. Petty, he had nothing to do with Nicki's performance being a mess. She was terrible on stage; that much is obvious. But bringing up her husband's various misdeeds seems petty (no pun intended).

that has got to be the worst typo ever

that tweet had, like, 3K likes this morning i - 

LepnXa0.gif

The Bardi gangs have nothing else to do with their lives it seems. :michael:

“Yes we can” took me out. :ahh: 

Idiot 

4 minutes ago, FancyStars said:

This user "Cylone" is obvously a set up account to set the BARBZ and Nicki up. :rip:

Literally the last 15-20 posts by him on his profile start with “I’m a barb” :rip:

ezgif-3-b3962586ec48.gif.7f10ad97b968f29

5 minutes ago, FancyStars said:

This user "Cylone" is obvously a set up account to set the BARBZ and Nicki up. :rip:

We support her, but I am still an individual with my own opinions. And I been posting long before I started reporting about Nicki but okay.

17 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

But bringing up her husband's various misdeeds seems petty (no pun intended).

The fact that people will never stop bringing him up :campfire:

Can we get a cease & desist against Cyclone?

The self expose :skull: 

6 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

Can we get a cease & desist against Cyclone?

And that is what gets me

1 minute ago, cyclone said:

And that is what gets me

:ahh: 

tbh its kinds sad

i dont see how nicki would be able to get back up and dominate the female rap field cause people either hate on her or are tired of her 

Lies, you aren’t a Stan or fan. Idk why you go around saying that you are. When you first joined I remember seeing you drag her. Then all of a sudden you switched it up. It’s obvious that you’re just trolling & trying to rile the barbz up. 

if you aren’t a fan that’s fine. If you don’t like Nicki cool. But why go around claiming that you are only to trash her? Lol. Whatever floats your boat tho.

6 minutes ago, KingJay said:

f you aren’t a fan that’s fine. If you don’t like Nicki cool. But why go around claiming that you are only to trash her? Lol. Whatever floats your boat tho.

I love her and I dont need to prove myself. It shouldnt matter if i am a "barb" or not, no grown man should be calling themselves that past the age of 16 anyways.

The problem is that I'm unbiased and not afraid to critique her or her morally apprehensive actions, and After all Of that weight gain she was out here embarassing all of us at the festival, and that is what gets me

Edited by cyclone

5 minutes ago, cyclone said:

I love her and I dont need to prove myself. It shouldnt matter if i am a "barb" or not, no grown man should be calling themselves that past the age of 16 anyways.

The problem is that I'm unbiased and not afraid to critique her or her morally apprehensive actions, and After all Of that weight gain she was out here embarassing all of us at the festival, and that is what gets me

It’s “Morally reprehensible” to have an issue with Kanye now? 

If your idea of “unbiased critique” is commenting on the personal embarrassment you felt over a woman’s weight gain, everyone’s right in not taking anything you say seriously. 

I wish a bish would spin… 

cosme_anim.gif

The way onika's brand is synonymous with predators. You see, when you do the clownery

Thank God she's over.

J937QDS.gif

not the "Yes we can". 

not Barbz exposing themselves as sex offenders as well. 

:bibliahh:

Twitter hate doesn’t matter. It’s irrelevant irl.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.