• FreeXone

• GraceRandolph

• sweetkiss

• RunUpDoneUp

this two faced dumbass...

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

7e6ad7b46e9446609b3fec9e8e33897e.image!j

293052062_0f064033-9d1f-4283-8fc7-ef4ca3

This you, Macy? You’ll use the community for a check while harboring those abhorrent views. Won’t be the first or the last. TRASH. 

but are we surprised?

Macy and her struggle vocals can rot in hell:skull:

It's just becoming more and more acceptable to express anti trans (even some anti gay) sentiments. So we are seeing more and more minor celebs attempt to cash in. This whole situation is incredibly worrying. 

28 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

It's just becoming more and more acceptable to express anti trans (even some anti gay) sentiments. So we are seeing more and more minor celebs attempt to cash in. This whole situation is incredibly worrying. 

Its expected. Theres always gonna be push back when things move foward. Woe vs wade is going to make things harder on us trans women because women view us as erasing them and it is so not true!

Immensely disappointing from her, I'm disgusted. 

Do you believe that what she said is untrue? Or do you just think it's mean to say so out loud? I don't understand this issue at all.

what a clown 

I wouldn't expect this from her. How disappointing. 

thought it was from the 90's, didn't expect that :deadbanana2:

Sadly everyone agreeing with her so she wont get canceled.

And her music isn’t that good and that’s just a fact. 

The anti trans sentiment going on in the media recent is absolutely horrifying

Extremely disappointed. :doc:

Damn. I had just discovered I Try. Very disappointing!

3 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Yeah the pendulum is starting to swing right-wards on LGBT issues.

The str8s are tired of pretending to be inclusive, and have also realized exploiting the wedge between cis and trans women is super easy.

How can a tiny oppressed minority that exists on the periphery of society (0.6% of the population) “erase” anyone? Like for real.

This won’t end well, I fear :biblionny:

1 hour ago, awesomepossum said:

Do you believe that what she said is untrue?

Do you believe most people are gonna decide if someone they're looking at is a man or woman based on their genitals they won't have any way of seeing for 99% of interactions they have? 

I hate her for being gross to other trans women and a reactionary, but I'll use Blair White since it was her own example to Ben Shapiro that stumped him and debunked his argument:

If you saw this trans woman in the middle of the restaurant:

5fae34dcde3693001c70706a.jpg

And you said to the hostess: "Oh, can you sit me with my friend - that man over there?".

Who do you think the hostess is going to give a weird look to - your friend... or you?

You can think a trans woman is a man, but that won't stop her from living her life as a woman, being seen as a woman by the world around her, and experiencing life as a woman for much of her reality. :michael:

Edited by Communion

Interesting, so surely conservatives who find cancer surviors to be lacking in qualifiers of womanhood are valid?

Or maybe the age old test that shows black women having differing levels of testosterone compared to white women?

Surely she's against women being able to augment their bodies in a way cosmetically,  yes?

See, the thing about transphobia is, it never quite stops at the trans women, it always,  ALWAYS encompasses cisgender women as well.

Did she know that women of color were separated from white women based on appearance and physicality? Surely she is okay with arguments along the line of appearances?

She better be against butch lesbians or other cisgender women that augment their gender presentation as they see fit.

Clowns always seem to forgot that the red nose is optional.

6 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Many LGBT supporters are actually only LGB supporters and are unfortunately very transphobic.

Yep

Damn. I used to like her. What is with this rise of open transphobia at the moment? It's disgusting.

7 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

7e6ad7b46e9446609b3fec9e8e33897e.image!j

293052062_0f064033-9d1f-4283-8fc7-ef4ca3

This you, Macy? You’ll use the community for a check while harboring those abhorrent views. Won’t be the first or the last. TRASH. 

Reminds me when Khia admitted she uses the gay community for profit.

Im a trans woman and watching her interview in full I did not see malice in it.

Here is the thing she was at least respectful so I accept her for that. She said she will still ackowledge people for who they want to be so that itself is all a trans person ask. She ackowledged gender identity is something seperate from the biological. People took her lil tid bit and need to watch the full interview. 

Trans women know they arent biological women. We wish we could be but the cards were dealt how they were. Just as long as you can be respectful thats all I ask. She wasnt vulgar like JK Rowling 

1 hour ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Interesting, so surely conservatives who find cancer surviors to be lacking in qualifiers of womanhood are valid?

Or maybe the age old test that shows black women having differing levels of testosterone compared to white women?

Surely she's against women being able to augment their bodies in a way cosmetically,  yes?

See, the thing about transphobia is, it never quite stops at the trans women, it always,  ALWAYS encompasses cisgender women as well.

Did she know that women of color were separated from white women based on appearance and physicality? Surely she is okay with arguments along the line of appearances?

She better be against butch lesbians or other cisgender women that augment their gender presentation as they see fit.

Clowns always seem to forgot that the red nose is optional.

Watch her interview in full. She was still supportive of trans women. She is right we will never be cis women...but thats the beauty of our experience. We are trans. As long as you respect my gender identity thats all I ask. 

I as a trans woman though do not feel we have a seat at the table when it comes to womans reproductive rights or women issues pertaining to their body. I feel it is for ciswomen/and or trans men to decide. Those who are born biological women. All I can do is support and rally for what women want to do with their bodies. 

As far as sports I dont think so either. Only way I think is if a trans women started hormones at like age 11 or something. But biology is still biology. I dont think macy is transphobic. 

Edited by FreeXone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.