Anthony Fantano goes viral for being hot

Solaria

The way some of y'all are trying to come for his personality just because he sometimes "drags" your faves (which is a reach) when he literally has an A+ personality and attitude for an influencer/internet presence. He's funny, level-headed, self-aware and -deprecating and never vicious or ill-spirited in his criticism. :toofunny2:

A king who I'd let sit on my face while he kills some whack **** like Selena Gomes or whomever with kindness. :heart:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio ₃₄

• Johnny Jacobs

• Solaria

• Julia Fox

Y'all have absolutely no self-respect, like, at all... :biblio:

This thread omg :skull: 

Thighs are def juicy but still wouldn't even with a paper bag on his face sorry. I just know the cheese smells down there.

lOIjpfH.gif

I have no idea who this is but I can literally smell the smegma from here. :biblio:

Edited by Cutthroat

Isn't he a Nazi supporter?

On 7/7/2022 at 12:16 AM, State of Grace. said:

This thread omg :skull: 

Thighs are def juicy but still wouldn't even with a paper bag on his face sorry. I just know the cheese smells down there.

lOIjpfH.gif

This.

I would rather blow a hole through my skull

On 7/6/2022 at 4:32 PM, Superbitch said:

Any better body pics?? Could be just a “nice” pic

This isn't Grindr

4 hours ago, vince_martin88 said:

Isn't he a Nazi supporter?

Can someone fill me in on why people thinks he's a Nazi/alt-righter ? I don't watch him religiously, but my impression is that he's definitely left/progressive on pretty much any issue brought up on his channel. 

Is it something people on this site made up because he gave their fave a light 4 or something ? :skull:

On 7/6/2022 at 4:14 PM, Johnny Jacobs said:

Omg chill. Im not talking about his physical appearance alone.. The guy is weird. It takes off the appeal as well. 

where's ur avi from?:jonny5:

Um? He's hideous and looks inbred 

24 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Can someone fill me in on why people thinks he's a Nazi/alt-righter ? I don't watch him religiously, but my impression is that he's definitely left/progressive on pretty much any issue brought up on his channel. 

Is it something people on this site made up because he gave their fave a light 4 or something ? :skull:

There was an article on the Fader a couple years back that accused Fantano's second channel to have hidden messages containing alt right support. However he quickly made a rebuttal video and pulled the Uno reverse card cause the Fader immediately deleted the article.

I think people just automatically assume he's alt right because of his appearance and his ties with RYM community (which often gets a rep for having a lot of incels, no idea if that's true, dont care either) but he is definitely left leaning, he endorsed Bernie in the 2016 election

1 hour ago, favorite crime said:

where's ur avi from?:jonny5:

The show Legacies :gaycat5:

Eewwwwwwwww

On 7/7/2022 at 1:00 AM, Coma Baby said:

The way some of y'all are trying to come for his personality just because he sometimes "drags" your faves (which is a reach) when he literally has an A+ personality and attitude for an influencer/internet presence. He's funny, level-headed, self-aware and -deprecating and never vicious or ill-spirited in his criticism. :toofunny2:

A king who I'd let sit on my face while he kills some whack **** like Selena Gomes or whomever with kindness. :heart:

this :giraffe: he actually seems to be like a lot of fun to be around

I swear ya'll thirst over any white man 

On 7/5/2022 at 7:15 PM, Katamari said:

Why y’all hate this man so much :rip: 

He thought Golden Hour is a 3/10 so that should pretty much tell you everything you need to know about him :cm: 

OT: I give him... 3/10 :cm: 

Edited by AxelFox

20 minutes ago, Egon Schiele said:

I swear ya'll thirst over any white man 

:coffee:

I'd totally climb him and not let go until he ****** me senseless :sorry:

On 7/7/2022 at 9:57 AM, Cutthroat said:

I have no idea who this is but I can literally smell the smegma from here. :biblio:

:deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.