Demi struggles to sell theaters

Anticipating

Demi Lovato is a liability. It’s that simple.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• sweetkiss

• Selenasworld

• Anticipating

The GP said no to blasphemy :swan:

Jokes aside, this is just sad, she's gonna be Tori Kelly 2.0 at this rate :gaycat6:

On 7/5/2022 at 10:58 AM, Mr.Link said:

If only she had stuck to the momentum she had with SNS… other pop girls have struggled with addiction and messy stages but Demi and her team handled it horribly, she must have the worst PR team ever (if she even has one). 

This. She took two years to rest and have a comeback to music after the OD. But they messed it up horribly. Sometimes I blame it on the pandemic, but Anyone and I Love Me were mismanaged from the start, and also, I Love Me wasn't that great of a comeback song... it was an average underwhelming song. In short, it was wrong decision after wrong decision

I mean on top of all of demis scandals I think tours are one of the last things people are spending money on at the moment 

17 hours ago, Power love said:

You have to remember she never sent Teeth to pop radio soo many ppl don’t even know the song or era is happening. She also haven’t done one performance yet so too most ppl the Era hasn’t even started. 

Ya always making excuses for her floppage. What’s gonna be the excuse for when her next single flops next Friday? Demi is not a factor in the music industry. She was never the moment and isn’t the moment now. She will never be that main pop girl. 

11 minutes ago, Rican said:

Ya always making excuses for her floppage

And you’re always obsessed with her next move.

It’s giving Scream 4. Since she’s not the moment get out her thread babe but we all know that’s too hard for you :celestial2:.

The tour starts in like 3 months so I think she’ll sell out eventually, she might just cancel a few dates but nothing too bad

she should work on her image tho, nowadays people either don’t care about her or strongly dislike her :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Gavin. said:

I mean on top of all of demis scandals I think tours are one of the last things people are spending money on at the moment 

Not in South America; there are tens and tens of international shows (+ local shows ofc) booked for this and next year and 90% of them are sold out. Tickets for Lollapalooza in Argentina sold out within hours (over 100.000 tickets sold) despite the absolute crisis of the country (our Minister of Economy literally quit over the weekend).

Edited by Kevin Parker

5 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

Not in South America; there are tens and tens of international shows (+ local shows ofc) booked for this and next year and 90% of them are sold out. Tickets for Lollapalooza in Argentina sold out within hours (over 100.000 tickets sold) despite the absolute crisis of the country (our Minister of Economy literally quit over the weekend).

thats. why Demi's concert in Brazil sold out in 3 minutes (besides the Rock in Rio festival that also sold out) and they had to add another date. Demi is doing fine in Latin America, they're actually touring huge arenas there, compared to more intimate theaters in the USA.

She hasn't released a hit-worthy single in years and between the Froyo mess, aliens, general un-likeableness, her image is so awful that it's impossible for her to gain new fans, and many of the old ones jumped ship a long time ago. Not many people left who will want to shell out big bucks to see her.

the hype around them has been terrible and after one listen of the song i didnt care to go back for more lol 

Has Demi tried offering complimentary sugar free Froyo at the shows? Or maybe partnering with the Big Chill?

• 2 weeks later...

yeah after watching her youtube podcast I just found them super insufferable

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.