Demi struggles to sell theaters

Anticipating

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

sold out or not a theater tour for an artist that used to be leveled and compared with Miley, Selena and Ariana is just :rip: 

I’m curious to see how Selena’s next tour will do!  I guarantee you she will be in a similar boat if she does tour (doubt it, she’s not confident enough to perform). Her singles barely entered  Bottom 10 of Hot 100 or bubbling under and that was with major playlisting. All The Disney ex acts have been ona steady decline music career wise, Miley got a 2nd wind after falling off for half a decade but still not massive. It’s the nature of the game, not everyone stays on top forever and that’s OK. 

Edited by Freakshowvato

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• sweetkiss

• Selenasworld

• Anticipating

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

A lot excuses in this thread all the ex Disney acts used to sell out arenas before their albums releases back in 2013 is pretty obvious Demi is way far from 2013 Demi right now

Demi isn’t the only one who’s on a decline, so is Selena. Pack it up they’ve been replaced 

1 minute ago, Freakshowvato said:

Demi isn’t the only one who’s on a decline, so is Selena. Pack it up they’ve been replaced 

You wish :giraffe: Demi has Brazil, Selena has all latin America, US, India she does okish in Europe while Demi is N/A globally Brazil just carry Demi at some extent 

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

You wish :giraffe: Demi has Brazil, Selena has all latin America, US, India she does okish in Europe while Demi is N/A globally Brazil just carry Demi at some extent 

Idk what you’re saying, are you implicating Selena is a touring force in these areas? Cause I don’t see the receipts to prove that. 

Selena's Spanish project didn’t even make noise in Latin America and barely spawn one hit despite it being a huge collab with the hottest male Latin artist right now. 

Times have changed since the 2010s and that’s just the truth… better accept it. And like I said at least Demi is willing to tour, your fav will never tour again 

:giraffe:

• ATRL Moderator

The Selena fans in here acting like she would be doing any better :skull: 

Anyways the tour will probably end up sold out or close enough by the time the shows start. Another thread that will age badly I fear 

48 minutes ago, Marvin said:

The Selena fans in here acting like she would be doing any better :skull: 

Anyways the tour will probably end up sold out or close enough by the time the shows start. Another thread that will age badly I fear 

Selena will do much better tbh and nobody was mentioning Selena untill that lovatic lost it

Who wants to see a Demi Lovato concert in 2022? People want a performance. Unless you're giving vocals like Adele - we want to be ENTERTAINED. A theater performance is also cheap as ****. I wish her/them the best of luck but....yeah. It's time for her to do some cute little voice over movie and call it a day...Her 15 minutes have been up...

52 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Idk what you’re saying, are you implicating Selena is a touring force in these areas? Cause I don’t see the receipts to prove that. 

Selena's Spanish project didn’t even make noise in Latin America and barely spawn one hit despite it being a huge collab with the hottest male Latin artist right now. 

Times have changed since the 2010s and that’s just the truth… better accept it. And like I said at least Demi is willing to tour, your fav will never tour again 

:giraffe:

You said the same when Selena's didn't released an album for 5 years and Rare outpeaked Demis whole discography in the US and globally 

16 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

You said the same when Selena's didn't released an album for 5 years and Rare outpeaked Demis whole discography in the US and globally 

? CFTS is accumulating the same amount of streams a day as the entirety of the Rare album

4 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

? CFTS is accumulating the same amount of streams a day as the entirety of the Rare album

Great there's a lot d word and retired musicians with amazing Spotify hits must be telling something 

9 hours ago, _Fey said:

Unlike other artists, Demi isn't aiming to have chart success, tour success, critical acclaim, sales, streams, followers, or fans. 

:rip:

4 hours ago, FAN said:

Still better than what? Camila hasn’t announced a tour :deadbanana:

Exactly. Because there's no demand after her Romance tour got cancelled due to low ticket sales. Demi is doing better than her at least!

It’s sad to see the Disney trio really struggling to find big success in the 2020s and not having a successful career and longevity as Another ex-act Ariana and it’s largely due to their personal struggles when fame came so early. Frankly speaking, The trio had massive success when they were only 14-16, and by the time Ariana arrived in music scene, they was already established pop stars. Miley was even a MPG back then. If they had concentrated more on their career, they would have been much bigger stars, at least on par with Ariana. Yet, they are now just there living on their legacy. I think Miley will have a successful Vegas residency if she chooses to do one as she has many classiscs. Selena may come back once in a while as she has other successful ventures. I hope nothing but the best for Demi, hopes she can sell out her tour and her team will push Substance and the new album more. But I don’t think they will ever have a major comeback. 

She’s been over for a while, people associate her with being a celebrity and not a musician.  

3 hours ago, phreshprince said:

Who wants to see a Demi Lovato concert in 2022? People want a performance. Unless you're giving vocals like Adele - we want to be ENTERTAINED.

Demi can deliver an excellent vocal though. 

And they are entertaining. You never know which dancer may have their face punched in, or if an electromagnetic alien force will be summoned. 

This is wrong. Real numbers come on Sunday

FAKE NEWS

Not some girlies blaming this on the "dark era" thing:lmao:

4 hours ago, phreshprince said:

Who wants to see a Demi Lovato concert in 2022?

:cm:

The GP is not interested in going to a Demi Lovato concert in 2022.

15 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

I remember Billboard predicted she would get a #1 song with Dancing With The Devil :deadbanana4:

the song itself or a song from the album?

14 hours ago, Assassin said:

even brazil didn't care for SOMT. :toofunny3:

we don't have a proper chart here, the best metric would be spotify (though demi also bombed there)

1 hour ago, xxxlamb said:

the song itself or a song from the album?

For Met Him Last Night

I feel sorry for her . She was always the least successful disney star

They're truly ruined their own image and I don't think it's recoverable :giraffe: they've taken all the goodwill they got and ruined it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.