Demi struggles to sell theaters

Anticipating

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I'm genuinely shocked she hasn't even sold not even half of the tickets in my country. Some minor artists has sold out in literally minutes. 

Argentina? 

thats 15K capacity arena, Latin America is fine besides Argentina not selling out as fast as the other countries.

USA were talking about theaters which are much smaller venues that are at 50% sold and it’s considered actually good for now since it’s a few months in advance. 

Edited by Freakshowvato

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• sweetkiss

• Selenasworld

• Anticipating

Anyway Demi and Bieber will be performing at Rock In Rio early September, I’m sure the publicity of that event alone will encourage ticket sales in the states. And of course album release on August 19. 

I'm sorry Demi, I really am a fan but your new music isn't doing anything for me. I think it has alienated a lot of her fans. So disappointed with what you have been doing lately.

3 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

she needs to debut her next scandal. it'll help to sell a ticket or two

This is actually true :laugh: GP loves to talk about Demi when a scandal comes about 

To be fair, you guys make these threads for every artist but they end up being pointless because you make them so far in advance that by the time their tours actually come around, they end up selling fine :rip: 

I don't like Demi and find them insufferable, but come on. Like at least let them get their album out first before totally judging them numbers. 

mlaredoperez
34 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Insufferable 

Froyo gate

going back and forth with the non binary community 

no real impact 

drops out of shows

literally just there 

need I go on?

All of this + weak lead single & previous album tank 

It’s too early to judge. A lot of people buy tickets close to the date and there’s still plenty of time. That said, a quick google search is telling me that Demi has never been a big touring act in the first place so…

how is she flopping in Portland with this rebrand? where are the freaks at???

and her home state doing her dirty as well :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

It’s too early to judge. A lot of people buy tickets close to the date and there’s still plenty of time. That said, a quick google search is telling me that Demi has never been a big touring act in the first place so…

Demi did 4 arena tours from 2014 to 2018. And they sold well. 

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

Argentina? 

thats 15K capacity arena, Latin America is fine besides Argentina not selling out as fast as the other countries.

USA were talking about theaters which are much smaller venues that are at 50% sold and it’s considered actually good for now since it’s a few months in advance. 

Chile, actually. There was an insane boom of artists selling out concerts like tickets were gold cupcakes or something. :psyduck: I still think it will do well tho. 

1 hour ago, Luckitty said:

She used to have a big fanbase.. what happened 

they picked froyo over her.

sold out or not a theater tour for an artist that used to be leveled and compared with Miley, Selena and Ariana is just :rip: 

when’s Groupon going up 

Taylucifer

i’d rather die than go to a Demi concert so not surprised 

They way she is OVER :deadbanana:

7 hours ago, Raver said:

I am not surprised

I worked at a concert venue years ago and Demi struggled to sell tickets then too. 

That sounds like a dream job. Did you get free tickets or something? What tour did Demi do there?

Yeah where's that fan mad about the venues capacity now? 

Jesus, the Camila Cabello level of (lack of) tour demand :rip: still better since Demi will be touring and did sellout some shows in Brazil (global tingz)

A lot excuses in this thread all the ex Disney acts used to sell out arenas before their albums releases back in 2013 is pretty obvious Demi is way far from 2013 Demi right now

7 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

The GP would rather tour froyo stores.

Feeling like The Big Chill US tour gonna outsell easily ticketmaster make it true 

4 hours ago, BODERLINE said:

To be fair, you guys make these threads for every artist but they end up being pointless because you make them so far in advance that by the time their tours actually come around, they end up selling fine :rip: 

I don't like Demi and find them insufferable, but come on. Like at least let them get their album out first before totally judging them numbers. 

This. These people are insufferable.

7 hours ago, _Fey said:

Unlike other artists, Demi isn't aiming to have chart success, tour success, critical acclaim, sales, streams, followers, or fans. 

:ahh:

honestly Substance sounds like a radio smash. Maybe it’ll turn things around 

29 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Jesus, the Camila Cabello level of (lack of) tour demand :rip: still better since Demi will be touring and did sellout some shows in Brazil (global tingz)

Still better than what? Camila hasn’t announced a tour :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.