Demi struggles to sell theaters

Anticipating

2 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

well first of all its called 'holy ****'

she forgot her fans are fans from DISNEY channel for gods sake

its equivalent to selena gomez dropping something with curse words lol

we all saw how miley career went nowhere the moment she acted like shes 'bad girl'  and she didnt even use curse words

I love her and she can do what she wants, but if she wanted success that was wrong route.

if sole purpose was for her to do music she wants then im happy for her

What is this nonsense :toofunny2:. Demi hasn’t been on Disney Channel for like 12 years, most of her fanbase are adults now and no adult is going to be offended by **** being in the tour title. Also Bangerz is literally Miley’s most successful era so what do you mean her career went nowhere when she leaned into the bad girl image. You literally made this all up :rip:

OT: I’m not really surprised, i’ve never met a single Demi stan and i can’t imagine who would want to see her perform live outside of her relatively small fanbase. She’s just not interesting enough.

Edited by theintriguingone

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• sweetkiss

• Selenasworld

• Anticipating

7 minutes ago, Robburro said:

so was Britney, so was Timberlake, so was Christina

this is the worst excuse possible

they all make cute music, are you fr lol

britney literally making songs for smurfs, timberlake for trolls,

aguilera is a flop yes, she probably did something 'obscene', but I dont follow her career so close to tell you 100% i just remember her licking milk and doing bdsm in a pop video and recently she did something like miley during dead petz era where pseudo cum was running on her mouth and face. ofcourse nobody moved.

10 minutes ago, Robburro said:

so was Britney, so was Timberlake, so was Christina

this is the worst excuse possible

Christina isn't a good example since her tours are massive bombs, but yeah that isn't a good argument.

2 minutes ago, theintriguingone said:

What is this nonsense :toofunny2:. Demi hasn’t been on Disney Channel for like 12 years, most of her fanbase are adults now and no adult is going to be offended by the *** as a tour title. Also Bangerz is literally Miley’s most successful era so what do you mean her career went nowhere when she leaned into the bad girl image. You literally made this all up :rip:

OT: I’m not really surprised, i’ve never met a single Demi stan and i can’t imagine who would want to see her perform live outside of her relatively small fanbase. She’s just not interesting enough.

its my opinion, ofcourse i made it up, you are free to share your perspective.

i am just guessing anyway + you know very well bangerz was final nail in the coffin in her career

nobody stanned her younger now or whatever she did after era

Edited by sweetkiss

2 hours ago, lovedaddy said:

bad music

annoying personality

horrible image

very unlikeable 

she'll probably do heavy promo the two weeks around the album release so the touring numbers will be fine by the time it actually starts

yall keep doing the most as if her last relevant hit wasn't 5 years ago...

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

Damn.... this explains why the single did not chart anywhere.... its soo sad that Demi Fan base is truly gone :weeps:

i really wonder what it was

was it that wedding planning with selenator that scammed her so she looked dumb and desparate?

i really cant see its just stupid froyo accident

such a shame. ill always be lovatic

2 hours ago, InventedGays said:

What are you talking about lol Miley exploded in popularity after being more “adult” and her celebrity figure has only become more respected as the years went on. She just recently did that festival tour and was mobbed everywhere she went :rip: they are not even close to comparable, people just find very little to enjoy about Demi 

well i didnt see dead petz, younger now and plastic hearts moving numbers

2 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

well first of all its called 'holy ****'

she forgot her fans are fans from DISNEY channel for gods sake

its equivalent to selena gomez dropping something with curse words lol

we all saw how miley career went nowhere the moment she acted like shes 'bad girl'  and she didnt even use curse words

I love her and she can do what she wants, but if she wanted success that was wrong route.

if sole purpose was for her to do music she wants then im happy for her

Girl, Demi's fans from her Disney time are pushing 30 already :rip: 

5 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

its my opinion, ofcourse i made it up, you are free to share your perspective.

i am just guessing anyway + you know very well bangerz was final nail in the coffin in her career

nobody stanned her younger now or whatever she did after era

Plastic Hearts has almost 2B streams on Spotify so it's not like Miley's career is dead. Midnight Sky and Prisoner were both global hits and she scored a cute Top 10 hit last year with that Kid Laroi remix. That's not comparable to Demi not even charting on the bubbling under with her lead.

Just now, ElectricFrancis said:

Girl, Demi's fans from her Disney time are pushing 30 already :rip: 

they can be 30 but they let Skin of my teeth practically not chart at all

there must be a reason

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

What if the next single Substance becomes a smash hit and sells out the tour :WAP:

i thought you were a lovatic not a daydreamer

Just now, Anticipating said:

Plastic Hearts has almost 2B streams on Spotify so it's not like Miley's career is dead. Midnight Sky and Prisoner were both global hits and she scored a cute Top 10 hit last year with that Kid Laroi remix. That's not comparable to Demi not even charting on the bubbling under with her lead.

I agree about streaming because it was complimented at least for the sound quality, but actual sales were less than this stupid chris brown that cried yesterday how he flop

I disagree that MS and Prisoner are hits. Nobody knows them outside of pop base.

57 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Demi should learn portoguese and move to Brazil, they are the only ones that seem to care about ha music

:giraffe:

even brazil didn't care for SOMT. :toofunny3:

demo should honestly just cancel this tour and shelf the album. actually maybe she should just quit music for good and go back to the disney channel. Who knows maybe she can beg Walter for a reboot of camp rock. 

6 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

DWTDTAOSO era was similar, Demi got 1B streams on it and several top 40 songs. Idk why we bringing Miley into this? It’s just SOMT that didn’t chart. 

3 minutes ago, Assassin said:

even brazil didn't care for SOMT. :toofunny3:

Brazil doesn’t even have charting normally, only for airplay. 

ive said it many times this was the wrong direction. i doubt her music career will recover. we want TMYLM demi!!

Demi’s not the kind of person that people say “Ooh, I wanna see them live!”

3 hours ago, Anticipating said:

Why do you think that is?

Insufferable 

Froyo gate

going back and forth with the non binary community 

no real impact 

drops out of shows

literally just there 

need I go on?

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

A thousand or so tickets left is fine, when the concerts are in November. Raw numbers do not matter as much as proportion of the venue being sold out. I'm looking at dates where most of venue is not sold out or it seems to be extremely lagging behind where it should be by now.

For example Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood Florida has a capacity of 7K thus 2.6K tickets remaining is not a big deal, it's a huge venue and is October 30, we have more than enough time to sell out.

Also IDK where they got the data from Atlanta bc my view of it, it's looking like it's selling really well. Maybe it's an error from this update account's end because we do not have access to the exact number of floor tickets remaining (since it's general admission pit, but Livenation has that general pit section in a light color which means it's almost sold out).

That’s less than 63% full :rip:

I'm genuinely shocked she hasn't even sold not even half of the tickets in my country. Some minor artists have sold out in literally minutes. 

Edited by Roberto

1 minute ago, Right Now said:

That’s less than 63% full :rip:

The date is October 30, it’s currently July 4, the album isn’t even out, only one song was released from the new era.. idk how that’s considered bad. 4.5K tickets sold out of 7K is impressive. 

demi lovato wow GIF by X Factor Global 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.