Demi struggles to sell theaters

Anticipating

RockStarShit101
1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

Not the **** word being the excuse:toofunny3:

I know, right?

it's not like Demi just finished Camp Rock last year and went on tour for this album :rip:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• sweetkiss

• Selenasworld

• Anticipating

Yeah I think that account is counting pit capacity as unsold/available just because we do not have access to the exact number of tickets remaining there, which is inflating the available numbers for some of the venues.

1 minute ago, Freakshowvato said:

Yeah I think that account is counting pit capacity as unsold/available just because we do not have access to the exact number of tickets remaining there, which is inflating the available numbers for some of the venues.

I honestly admire your optimism :dies: 

thats how you know that vocals are not important :cm: :fan:

Demi should learn portoguese and move to Brazil, they are the only ones that seem to care about ha music

:giraffe:

Her current era is making absolutely zero noise; people probably don't even know she has anything going on musically right now. Beyond that, her last era made no noise as well, so she's relying on goodwill and popularity from half a decade ago. Even then at her peak, she wasn't known as some touring force. The rehab schtick can't drum up controversy or attention anymore because it's been exhausted over the course of a decade since Skyscraper in 2011. Her return to the rock sound is also messy and underwhelming so far.

Demi has been through a LOT. I'm not a fan, although I really love some of their old stuff but y'all gotta keep in mind all the sh** they've been through these past 4-5 years. The theaters will definitley sell out once the tour begins.

To think that 5H would open for her and later outsell ha with their shitty sales :deadbanana2:

Demi's team should

1. Secure a moderate hit by sending the upcoming single SUBSTANCE to alternative and pop radio and securing some playlisting.

2. Target the few dates that are lagging behind and do radio promotion there.

3. LOWER THE PRICES because selling cheaper tickets is better than nothing. 

4. Add an opening act that is somewhat relevant

5. Cancel the dates that are lagging behind if #1 to #4 fail.

These are like many months away. She will probably be ok by show date.  I don’t even like her but you guys love to see others do bad. :rip:

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

1 minute ago, yesmine said:

Demi has been through a LOT. I'm not a fan, although I really love some of their old stuff but y'all gotta keep in mind all the sh** they've been through these past 4-5 years.

This is very true. We're lucky Demi is even alive to be honest. I hope this theater tour goes well for Demi, and they enjoy it. They are a talented artist and have iconic hits. Demi is an underdog and a fighter. I'm sure this tour will end up doing fine as Demi rolls out the era/album and more singles.

Didn't this tour literally just get announced?  I wouldn't expect it to sell fast. Damn yall r really dumb 

1 hour ago, _Fey said:

Unlike other artists, Demi isn't aiming to have chart success, tour success, critical acclaim, sales, streams, followers, or fans. 

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Jynx said:

Maybe she should go back to acting like Selena Gomez did... :deadbanana4:

Already tried and well.....

https://collider.com/hungry-pilot-cancelled-nbc-demi-lovato/

4 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Didn't this tour literally just get announced?  I wouldn't expect it to sell fast. Damn yall r really dumb 

7 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

These are like many months away. She will probably be ok by show date.  I don’t even like her but you guys love to see others do bad. :rip:

August and September aren’t “many months away” and tickers have been on sale for like a month :rip: 

45 minutes ago, Assassin said:

75338_original.jpg

:ahh:

22 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Demi should learn portoguese and move to Brazil, they are the only ones that seem to care about ha music

:giraffe:

We don't, she just have her fan base these days here :celestial5:

Edited by gustavothehuman

when does the tour start? most tours dont sell out until showtime nowadays

12 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

August and September aren’t “many months away” and tickers have been on sale for like a month :rip: 

The 2 august dates are state fairs. 

the tour in North America starts September 22 

31 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

thats how you know that vocals are not important :cm: :fan:

Then what is? Lip-syncing? People should certainly expect live vocals at a live concert show. Anything less is lowering your standards.

OT: This tour was announced too early, they should've waited until the album was out to drum up some more hype for it. Also, aren't most dates months away? It still has plenty of time to sell

2 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

well first of all its called 'holy ****'

she forgot her fans are fans from DISNEY channel for gods sake

its equivalent to selena gomez dropping something with curse words lol

we all saw how miley career went nowhere the moment she acted like shes 'bad girl'  and she didnt even use curse words

I love her and she can do what she wants, but if she wanted success that was wrong route.

if sole purpose was for her to do music she wants then im happy for her

so was Britney, so was Timberlake, so was Christina

this is the worst excuse possible

JohnWayneHolland

Damn, not even 40% of the tickets are sold :deadbanana4: honestly they did this to themselves, their personality is very unlikeable, and the music isn't very good so far, it ain't bad but nothing outstanding, also their voice is kinda annoying noah fence 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.