Demi struggles to sell theaters

Anticipating

Ok I'm glad this thread was made bc we need to monitor how the tour is doing :WAP:

I think it's important to hold Demi's team accountable and I feel like no one in my fandom cares except for myself on monitoring this tour's performance and re-assessing how to improve sales before September when it starts.

beallright: ““Demi Lovato “Heart Attack” LIVE @ TMYLM Tour, The Forum Los  Angeles 03.02.18 ” ” | Demi lovato body, Demi lovato live, Demi lovato  heart attack

Demi Lovatp Playing Guitar GIF - Demi Lovato Concert Guitar - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• sweetkiss

• Selenasworld

• Anticipating

Unlike other artists, Demi isn't aiming to have chart success, tour success, critical acclaim, sales, streams, followers, or fans. 

8 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

I heard the aliens were buying tickets

Reported!

1 minute ago, _Fey said:

Unlike other artists, Demi isn't aiming to have chart success, tour success, critical acclaim, sales, streams, followers, or fans. 

omg

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

damn i thought the music was doing bad but shed stull outsell on tour but guess not :noparty:

3 minutes ago, _Fey said:

No but this is actually lowkey true I really don't think Demi cares about anything :laugh: besides making music and releasing it.

Demi's team should release an album of Cool for the Summer remixes to promote the tour, I heard the sped up remix was doing 200K a day and the original is doing 700K. Release an 80s remix, a rock remix, an acoustic remix... just a bunch of CFTS remixes. Re-label the tour Cool for the Summer Tour :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Reported!

Whoops, mislabelling ETs. Their Galaxy arenas are going to be packed! 

18 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Like in Brazil Demi is doing Rock in Rio (huge festival) and still 3 other arenas (having to add another date due to demand with first one selling out in minutes). Honestly Demi should focus on major cities and not tour all of USA bc many places are middle of nowhere.

all the places listed in the US in that picture are major American cities :rip: 

Damn.... this explains why the single did not chart anywhere.... its soo sad that Demi Fan base is truly gone :weeps:

I lowkey think Demi needs to add another opening act who is more relevant. Dead Sara and Royal & The Serpent are unknown.

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

I read somewhere that Demi stans don’t care about chart success, they care about performing skills… well :rip: 

Demi stans care about artistry and the music! Of course we want a great tour tho bc Demi loves performing on stage. We'll see how Demi's team can try to improve ticket sales by tour commencement. We still have like 12 weeks and more of the era rollout to get people interested.

:WAP:

Not one to gloat but they are on their tenth life. The public can only handle so many image rehabilitations. 

Oh wow, she should rename it Cool for the ******* Summer Tour

no shade to Demi but who wants to see them live in 2022... they might get a moderate hit here and there with the right push but they don't have enough stans to fill venues and they are not a legend so GP won't go see them live either.

42 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

OK these are the venues right now doing TERRIBLE, everything else is fine:

Philadelphia, Las Vegas, Detroit, Sacramento, Oregon, Houston

Wait NVM Philadelphia is actually doing fine now (I checked this like 2 weeks ago). So now it's just 5 dates that are doing ABYSMAL. Demi's team if you are reading this: GET BETTER PROMOTION in the following cities: Las Vegas, Detroit, Sacramento, Oregon, and Houston. Work on radio promotion or something in these locations.

She took a pretty big change in musical direction and her look is no longer really GP friendly so this isn’t that surprising. Her music also doesn’t seem to be getting any traction on radio.

There’s a lack of awareness about new music & tour. Unless you’re a part of stan culture, I don’t know how people would find out about their new music & tour

2 minutes ago, memi stan said:

She took a pretty big change in musical direction and her look is no longer really GP friendly so this isn’t that surprising. Her music also doesn’t seem to be getting any traction on radio.

Demi's last single wasn't even sent to radio :laugh:

3 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

There’s a lack of awareness about new music & tour. Unless you’re a part of stan culture, I don’t know how people would find out about their new music & tour

This is true. We need a moderate hit before tour to sell tickets. Demi's team needs to start investing in playlisting and radio promotion if they want the album and tour to be successful.

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

OK these are the venues right now doing TERRIBLE, everything else is fine:

Philadelphia, Las Vegas, Detroit, Sacramento, Oregon, Houston

Those are not the only venues doing terrible, lol

Edited by Assassin

2 minutes ago, Assassin said:

A thousand or so tickets left is fine, when the concerts are in November. Raw numbers do not matter as much as proportion of the venue being sold out. I'm looking at dates where most of venue is not sold out or it seems to be extremely lagging behind where it should be by now.

For example Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood Florida has a capacity of 7K thus 2.6K tickets remaining is not a big deal, it's a huge venue and is October 30, we have more than enough time to sell out.

Also IDK where they got the data from Atlanta bc my view of it, it's looking like it's selling really well. Maybe it's an error from this update account's end because we do not have access to the exact number of floor tickets remaining (since it's general admission pit, but Livenation has that general pit section in a light color which means it's almost sold out).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.