Anitta's upcoming single to feature "living legend GOAT"

skinnylegendBR

Ryan Tedder, the producer confirmed. thoughts?

maybe mariah?

It’s def Mariah

As Mariah once said, I’m not sure how that would sound but I’m here for it. :lakitu:

Yeah maybe its MC

if its not mariah it gotta be mariah 

Mariah her Vai Malandra :clap3:

30 minutes ago, ATWK said:

GOAT? It's obviously Shakira :jonnycat:

:toofunny3:

Could also be J.Lo, Ryan Tedder was in the studio with her around the time she started following Anitta. They also have the same stage production designer (Klay Tarcitano), there's pictures to be find with both him and J.Lo and Anitta.  

Edited by insomniac

Could also be Beyoncé as Ryan Tedder is one of the people that has worked on her Renaissance album.

45 minutes ago, Onthe6 said:

Must be J.Lo. :jonnycat:

I don't know about must, but we do know she's been wanting to collab with her. When asked which female artist she would like to collaborate with she mentioned Jennifer.

QueenofCopyPaste

Mariah or Madonna 

I feel like it could be Shakira too. This is not shade based on the word GOAT, but I find it weird how Kimmel basically made that joke last month, and suddenly she would use the exact same verbiage. 

Oh wait, if JLO just started following her, it might be her. 

Edited by jadeabove

I’m so excited to hear that a pop single will finally feature a GOAT! It doesn’t happen much these days. I hope the goat is being well fed and eating the best grass nature can grow! 

3 hours ago, insomniac said:

Could also be Beyoncé as Ryan Tedder is one of the people that has worked on her Renaissance album.

this was my first thought, especially when he used the phrase "craaaazy" in all caps. And Anitta is also hive, as is most of Brazil. We'll see though.

5 hours ago, ATWK said:

GOAT? It's obviously Shakira :jonnycat:

I see what you did there... M:eli:

24 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

this was my first thought, especially when he used the phrase "craaaazy" in all caps. And Anitta is also hive, as is most of Brazil. We'll see though.

Good point, that could refer to Crazy In Love.

43 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

I see what you did there... M:eli:

I really hope is not Shakira. I rather Shakira wait and does something with Karol G, heck I’d even take Camila before Anitta. 

Wanted to comment Shakira but the joke has apparently already been made by everyone :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.