Best lead single material for Under My Skin?

Brando

Don't Tell Me is a good song but not really lead single material and kinda stained the rest of the era for a lot of people I'm sure. So many better options on the album. What song would have made a great lead and an excellent follow up to the blockbuster era that was Let Go? 

My Happy Ending is the only song on Under My Skin that screams lead single

My Happy Ending although if that was the lead the era wouldn't have as much legs I think since MHE gave a 2nd line to the era 

My Happy Ending

He Wasn’t would have been a cool upbeat lead and then MHE as the second single because it’s the most single worthy song that could make the album sell and have legs 

MHE, she won GP back with it after DTM. The later is such an anthem tho, I'm happy she picked it.

33 minutes ago, naval23 said:

My Happy Ending although if that was the lead the era wouldn't have as much legs I think since MHE gave a 2nd line to the era 

this

As a lead single My Happy ending is the smartest choice. Definitely not the best song on the album, but it has the broadest pop appeal. 
best rollout would be:

My Happy Ending - Lead Single

Together -Follow up Radio single

Nobody’s Home- Final Single 

1. My Happy Ending

2. Nobody's Home

3. Fall to Pieces

4. Don't Tell Me or Slipped Away

My Happy Ending -> Together (along with the album release) -> Nobody's Home -> He Wasn't -> Fall to Pieces

Don't Tell Me was a cute single though

My Happy Ending would honestly of been a great lead single. Excellent song:clap3:

Breakaway, TBH.

Would've been the perfect bridge to her debut, and I actually think Avril might've taken that to #1 as her lead with the momentum of her first album and a Princess Diaries soundtrack tie-in.:coffee2: 

She def had the potential to become the Sia (soundtrack staple) of the 00s decade.

Like everyone else has said, My Happy Ending was the obvious and best lead single choice. I LOVE Don't Tell Me though, definitely one of her best songs so I'm glad it was a single. The only change I would of made to the era would of been to have ''Fall To Pieces'' have a proper single release, I don't think any other song had pop radio appeal.

1. My Happy Ending

2. Don't Tell Me

3. Fall To Pieces

4. He Wasn't

5. Nobody's Home 

20 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

My Happy Ending -> Together (along with the album release) -> Nobody's Home -> He Wasn't -> Fall to Pieces

i love this

17 hours ago, Homebrand said:

1. My Happy Ending

2. Don't Tell Me

3. Fall To Pieces

4. He Wasn't

5. Nobody's Home 

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.