Is Katy the perfect pop star?

MadMax12

Is Katy the perfect package of what a pop star should be? Particularly in her first few eras, she had a “girl next door” image as the normal and relatable girl that was easy to digest. She was like the popular girl in school that the others looked up to. She has a perfect team around her who work hard with music videos, visuals and making perfect pop songs that radios will always play. When the GP got tired of Gaga’s weird out of this world antics, they shifted to Katy because she represented normality 

Edited by MadMax12

Now I really like many of Katy's songs but how is she "the perfect package"? :rip: 

She just had great bops combined with a phenomenal team behind her and excellent marketing. But it backfired when the American Bimbo image was dropped.

And the last part had nothing to do with Gaga. You just be making **** up.

no, not good body, not pretty, not good enjoyable voice, no personality, no performing skills, cant dance, doesnt have strong artistic vision

before someone at me whats good, her boobs and her being submissive to dr luke, but as we saw those qualities make you replacable

2 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

no, not good body, not pretty, not good enjoyable voice, no personality, no performing skills, cant dance, doesnt have strong artistic vision

before someone at me whats good, her boobs and her being submissive to dr luke, but as we saw those qualities make you replacable

:rip:

OT: No, she lacks talent.

Just now, k4rmabutterfly said:

:rip:

OT: No, she lacks talent.

i guess you can say in short lmao, but i really enjoyed having pop star with boobs

:alexz3:

If she were the perfect pop star she'd have a career right now methinks

Hell no. She's a one trick pony. A perfect pop star should be able to shift, transform and/or adapt (Madonna, Taylor, Gaga, Rihanna). Instead she just keeps doing the exact same thing with every album.

*was
close to. just missing the ability to sing

No? She always had a camp edge to her, Teenage Dream was provocative to many people. She was a great pop star but not necessarily fitting every single criterion of an "ideal" pop star. Her voice could be better. 

:giraffe:

Dua Lipa is the perfect pop star imo

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

the present tense in the title is sending me :deadbanana2:

:deadbanana:

OT: NO. Lol. She can't sing, can't dance, etc.

And the GP "shifted" to Adele, not ******* Katy :toofunny3:

I just realized I’ve never seen her dance 

Id say the perfect popstar is Beyoncé. Crazy vocalist, great dancer, amazing pop art visuals, really catchy mindless pop when she wants to, great touring act! Big ****! Fat ass! Beautiful lady! What more could you want!

Madonna is and will always be the representation of what a "pop star" is. The only one who comes close is Kylie Minogue.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.