Man who raped 12-year-old awarded joint custody of her child

Horizon Flame

Disgusting :biblio:

This is from last year, but still disgusting nonetheless. I remember following this. But sadly it will just continue to happen. The US is simply a rich third world country 

Edited by LustSpell

This is enough internet for me for today.

how is this possible. why did the judge ok this :biblionny:

This has been a thing for a while now - nothing new unfortunately 

The judge apparently later rescinded the order giving him parental rights, but he's still on the hook for child support. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-rescinds-order-granting-rapist-joint-legal-custody-of-victims-child/

But there's still so many things wrong with this. Why did he spend such a small amount of time in prison? Why the **** did the judge even grant the order in the first place, which gave the victim's personal information to her attacker? It's infuriating. 

3 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

The judge apparently later rescinded the order giving him parental rights, but he's still on the hook for child support. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-rescinds-order-granting-rapist-joint-legal-custody-of-victims-child/

But there's still so many things wrong with this. Why did he spend such a small amount of time in prison? Why the **** did the judge even grant the order in the first place, which gave the victim's personal information to her attacker? It's infuriating. 

Wow, that judge is absolute TRASH!!!

Edited by Mean Trees

How is he gonna take care of the child if he is in jail?

We can literally just start calling it Gilead at this point.

If I was this child's parent, he would be dead and they would never find the body. Cases like this is why I'll never be against people taking matters into their own hands and seeking revenge after being failed by the system. Which happens far more often than not when you're a victim of sexual assault. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.