Tanya Baxter (T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh) returning to Raven's Home

Element

• ATRL Moderator

omg this satisfying closure after 16 years :jonny:

I will cry. 

10 minutes ago, Daniel767 said:

I will cry. 

Same. I am SO happy Tanya Baxter is back in some capacity! 

its about time :clap3: 

Why did I think this show ended?

Anyways, legend :clap3:

The way they excused her non existence for literal YEARS. I would’ve dragged her under the bus but they left that door open for her to show up eventually, and they were right that she would :clap3:

22 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

The way they excused her non existence for literal YEARS. I would’ve dragged her under the bus but they left that door open for her to show up eventually, and they were right that she would :clap3:

She left That's So Raven to take care of her grandmother who had Alzheimers. So maybe do your research before you try to drag someone.

12 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

She left That's So Raven to take care of her grandmother who had Alzheimers. So maybe do your research before you try to drag someone.

Oh I had heard she had peaced out of the show after growing tired of it and being a drama queen. That’s rumours for you. 

I just googled it and it looks like you’re right. The above rumour is a common one, but in 2016 she did an interview where she spoke about her grandmother’s illness. 

So that’s on me.

10 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Oh I had heard she had peaced out of the show after growing tired of it and being a drama queen. That’s rumours for you. 

I just googled it and it looks like you’re right. The above rumour is a common one, but in 2016 she did an interview where she spoke about her grandmother’s illness. 

So that’s on me.

I definitely think many people have confused this backstory of T'Keyah/Tanya Baxter with the original Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

4 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

So that’s on me.

I also thought she had left because she felt her character was going nowhere.

Although I find it odd they didn’t keep her as guest star in some capacity. I’m not sure what to believe.

One of the best characters from TSR :jonnycat: I've still never watched Raven's Home

Wait she’s English? With that name ??

Edit: ok it was a false alarm.  ugh hate when they edit interview bit into the start without context. I’m already playing the video. 

Edited by Bey'Knight
Update

Not Tanya being stuck in England for 15+ years :rip: 

OKAY QUEEN :clap3:

1 hour ago, SitarHero said:

One of the best characters from TSR :jonnycat: I've still never watched Raven's Home

Same :rip: I've moved on from watching Disney Channel but if anyone wants to recommend their favorite episode, that would be great tbh.

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.