Big Zuu Implies Messy Night/Affair with Married BBC Presenter on breakfast Show

LesFleur

So innappropriate.

So awkward.

So cocky.

:biblio:

Big Zuu: "A lot of vibes...you don't want to admit to the nation? :eli:"

Naga: "Nothing to admit...there's certain things in life that should are kept outside a breakfast morning studio"

Big Zuu: "Love a bit of breakfast, love eggs and beans, my favourite :eli:"

Naga: "Yeah you sit there and giggle, we'll have words later"

Big Zuu: "Who won two BAFTAs? It should be ok"

Big Zuu on BBC Breakfast

Naga Munchetty on BBC Breakfast

https://metro.co.uk/2022/07/03/bbc-breakfast-big-zuu-reveals-he-met-naga-munchetty-in-ibiza-16934482/

BBC Breakfast viewers were feeling ‘second-hand shame’ after Big Zuu’s ‘uncomfortable’ interview with Naga Munchetty and Charlie Stayt earlier this week.

The television personality and rapper appeared on the sofa during Friday’s programme to chat about his new series of Big Zuu’s Big Eats, but the conversation took a turn for the awkward when he shared that he met Naga in Ibiza.

‘Last time we met was at Ibiza Rocks,’ Zuu – whose real name is Zuhair Hassan – disclosed, prompting Naga to grimace.

Charlie was totally puzzled and asked what Ibiza Rocks is. ‘You know what it is bro,’ Zuu continued, before explaining that it is a hotel that has a ‘lot of live music’.

‘That’s where me and her [Naga] created our bond,’ he added, erupting with laughter.

‘There were a lot of vibes and Craig David was singing,’ Zuu went on to say, after composing himself. ‘You don’t want to admit to the nation?’

But Naga wasn’t impressed and swiftly shot him down. ‘There’s nothing to admit,’ she said. ‘There are certain things that happen in life that are kept outside of Breakfast studio.’

BBC Breakfast viewers were quick to comment on the scenes at hand on social media, with some hitting out at Zuu’s revelation.

‘I need to know who raised Big Zuu because who the hell says that on LIVE TV ???????????????’ asked one.

Echoing a similar sentiment, another quizzed: ‘Nah big zuu is a big weirdo why are you doing that on live tv, she was so uncomfortable.’ (sic)

Others suggested that Naga’s response fueled the awkardness. ‘Ngl, I don’t think Big Zuu said anything that was out of order. Naga’s reaction is what made it awkward.’

In May, Zuu celebrated his ‘humble beginnings’ and ‘working class people’ after winning the Bafta TV award for features.

The star took home two awards during the 75th Bafta TV awards ceremony, after his show Big Zuu’s Big Eats also secured the gong for entertainment performance.

:

i was told he was humble? 

Don't know who these people are, but that was awful, what a jerk

I’m so confused lol. Did he imply they had a one night stand at a hotel and she low key confirmed it? Are they married or single? Either way it’s a MESS lol

5 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I’m so confused lol. Did he imply they had a one night stand at a hotel and she low key confirmed it? Are they married or single? Either way it’s a MESS lol

Not sure whether he was implying they partied together or had an affair. She's married.

But yes, very messy and uncomfortable. Then him using his BAFTAs as justification for being suggestive and inappropriate :biblio:

Just trash with zero decorum. Acting as if he's never had ***** before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.