Camila serving body

yesmine

After filming the first round of The Voice, the Bam Bam hitmaker stuns in new video posted to Instagram as she takes one last vacation before she starts working on her alleged next acting role.

Wtf is she doing

I thought she didn't want to be objectified and that she wasn't about that "sexual pop star" thing. Wasn't that one of the reasons she "alleged" she left the band?

Always full of contradictions with her

18 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I thought she didn't want to be objectified and that she wasn't about that "sexual pop star" thing. Wasn't that one of the reasons she "alleged" she left the band?

She was a minor when she was in the band, she's now 25 years old. 

2 hours ago, yesmine said:

before she starts working on her alleged next acting role.

If this is true I hope it's a good role. I want a tour though

Yup, I’m gay. Where’s Shawn??? We need more beach pics. 

1 minute ago, Boysdontcry said:

She was a minor when she was in the band, she's now 25 years old. 

She was 18 when Worth It was released, she was fully clothed and just doing choreo that wasn't for the most part sensual at all (in fact they were mocked for looking like clowns because they were an uncoordinated mess and having not an ounce of sex appeal :rip:). If anyone was objectified and sexualized were the others specially Normani, certainly not her

So please miss me with the dumb excuse she used to go solo (one of many)

Camila cabello GIF - Encontrar en GIFER

Where 

4 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

Wtf is she doing

serving LEEEEEGs & HIIIIPS & BODY BODY :hippo:

Getting ready for the Familia World Tour, I hope! The demand is clearly there

QTDV.gif

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Imagine still being upset about this. Get over it.

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

She was 18 when Worth It was released, she was fully clothed and just doing choreo that wasn't for the most part sensual at all (in fact they were mocked for looking like clowns because they were an uncoordinated mess and having not an ounce of sex appeal :rip:). If anyone was objectified and sexualized were the others specially Normani, certainly not her

So please miss me with the dumb excuse she used to go solo (one of many)

Camila cabello GIF - Encontrar en GIFER

What a dumb ass comment. If she wasn't comfortable doing all that when she was 18, it's none of your business. It doesn't matter what the comments were made regarding it, she wasn't comfortable in her body when she was 18 and that's all there is to it. Maybe now that she has matured, she's more comfortable expressing her sexuality and that is ok. It's not being a hypocrite. It's called growing up and exploring yourself. You people say the dumbest **** just to drag a pop star you don't like. 

The back and leg pain from standing at such an awkward position she must have. Girl, stand up straight what are you doing

7 hours ago, *.Digambar.* said:

What a dumb ass comment. If she wasn't comfortable doing all that when she was 18, it's none of your business. It doesn't matter what the comments were made regarding it, she wasn't comfortable in her body when she was 18 and that's all there is to it. Maybe now that she has matured, she's more comfortable expressing her sexuality and that is ok. It's not being a hypocrite. It's called growing up and exploring yourself. You people say the dumbest **** just to drag a pop star you don't like. 

this obliteration :clap3:

ot: :fountain:

12 hours ago, Cloudy said:

It’s been so long what are you doing :deadbanana:

9 hours ago, *.Digambar.* said:

End it:clap3:

girl is naturally thick. love that she's embracing it. STRAIGHT men love curves :clap3:

13 hours ago, *.Digambar.* said:

End this loser :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.