Is this Shawn’s new heir?

Buffy

He has the hair, the guitar, the jacket, but most of all — the voice. The Elvis of our generation. Thoughts??? Is he the new Shawn upgrade?

A gorgeous Music Video

reductive :gaydonnacat1: also he doesnt really have THE look. shawn is still that girl

Sam fender sweetie…

Shawn didn’t have an original image to begin with. A white guy with a guitar. They are literally pumped out yearly. Lol.

Oh he is gorgeous I can see him as Shawn mendes replacement. He seems to have an edgier look too. Poor Shawn he hasn’t been able to adapt or change his image which he honestly desperately needs.

He's seems more like a male Lana than a Shawn replacement

Yes, this has one has actual talent and has the look of an actual star, he’s absolutely gorgeous tbh :heart:

They see the dollar tree Bowie getting popular and want to try it with another Elvis copycat

25 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Sam fender sweetie…

Sam Fender is an icon yes but I would not at all consider he and Shawn in the same sphere. They make two very different kids of music and neither have taken any cues from each other sonically or aesthetically. Sam Fender is a Bruce Springsteen disciple. 

Edited by Mr. Mendes

He doesn't make music similar to Shawn at all tho

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Sam Fender is an icon yes but I would not at all consider he and Shawn in the same sphere. They make two very different kids of music and neither have taken any cues from each other sonically or aesthetically. Sam Fender is a Bruce Springsteen disciple. 

i mean so is shawn :toofunny2:(despite the kind of music he makes now)  shawn is a bit of bryan adams too. he needs to just some harder rock music. basically Shawn Mendes 2.0 but with a harder sound  :gaycat3:

His vocals are superior and more unique to Shawn's, but based on those videos his shtick is a bit reductive. 

tired of men on guitars/pianos and their sappy songs

That was actually pretty good. :gaygacat9:

Spoiler

I didn't mean to put this spoiler here

8 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

They see the dollar tree Bowie getting popular and want to try it with another Elvis copycat

:gaycatina1:

This song has been popular on Tiktok for months, but still hasn't charted on Billboard. Why? :deadbanana:

There is an absence of male pop artist with guitar lately so he can be the one

Elvis, sweetiepie…

He needs to change that awful name. Sanchez does not sound marketable. There are many hispanic names he could adopt instead, I suggest Martinez or Hernandez :gaycat2:

This was nice but I think he'll need more uptempo material. He's handsome though. 

Wait, this randomly popped up on my Discover Weekly last week and now- :chick2:

Song is cute tho and Shawn's newer stuff has been boring to me so I'll take this. :siptea:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.