• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• Bey Admired

• More Than A Melody

• QueenofCopyPaste

Some of you are so annoying. It's her show and she knows what's up behind the scenes...

Not sure where the Karen comments come from other than the usual "wake up! another day another person to redirect my inner hate to!"

Her attitude is just not it.  What she did is not excusable in any way, no one cares if she didn't feel it was ready *the day before*.  Suck and it up and perform, scale things back and simplify the set if needed.  The signs would have been there weeks in advance.  Do whatever it takes to honor the commitments of those who paid thousands to fly and see you.  You can always make adjustments and changes going forward.  That is what professionals do, and it's clear that she is *not* that, at least not yet.

I don't get why she's so insistent on not being apologetic lol. Just say you feel bad even if you don't.

However, Adele explained, “You can’t buy me, you can’t buy me for nothing. I’m not going to just do a show because I have to or because people are going to be let down or because we’re going to lose loads of money. I’m like, ‘The show’s not good enough.’”

This is objectively a really messed up, selfish thing to say. Losing money is not an issue for you as you're a multimillionaire, but it is an issue for the hundreds or even thousands of people who couldn't get refunds after you cancelled last minute. :rip: 

Buying tickets to a show is luxury not a necessity. That's the risk you take booking tickets for a show. Its crazy how entitled ppl are. Book refundable tickets and hotel rooms next time damn.

That said its her fault for not announcing new dates by now.

the album literally sucks and she knows it. see y’all for 60. 

21 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Buying tickets to a show is luxury not a necessity. That's the risk you take booking tickets for a show. Its crazy how entitled ppl are. Book refundable tickets and hotel rooms next time damn.

That said its her fault for not announcing new dates by now.

She is really unprofessional and has shown diva behaviour which isn’t really something we have seen before. She needs to cop on and either get the shows done or cancel it and move on. 

She’s trash anyways. Her fans deserved a better treatment

Madonna did Madame X despite having a broken hip the whole tour.

Meanwhile, Adele can’t do Vegas because…idk…it’s too hard to put up a sheet behind her and find a mic stand? If Hyde Park was any preview of what she’s bringing to Vegas…well…the residency can be planned in a few days then.

Whatever. Such an unprofessional diva :rip:

I like Adele and 30 may be in the running as my fave album of hers (unpopular, I know), but this statement just isn’t it. It’s vague, rather selfish, and as someone else already said, a shell of a statement. I’m not one of those that thinks “she just stands there and sings!!!!11 what’s so hard?!?!?11”, but at the same time, there’s no way she and her team didn’t know the show wasn’t working until the day before:rip: It was just a sh*tty move to cancel that way, I’m sorry. I hope for everyone’s sake that new dates are announced soon. 

People saying "she doesn't want to disappoint her fans with the show, she cancelled it for them" etc

How ridiculously delusional can you be? Any big fan of Adele is happy just to see her. I'm sure it's a much bigger disappointment to have wasted work vacation time, and thousands of dollars for hotels/flights/tickets. 

Even if she reschedules, not everyone can just take the time off and shell out that money again? Like how is that hard to comprehend? Yet yall are talking about people not understanding English when you clearly can't think far enough to process these problems :skull:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.