Adele opens up about postponing her Vegas residency

Nefertiti0

11 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

I mean..she wants the show to be goo enough?
Isn't she just standing at one place and singing? What is she talking about

But Vegas wanted her to put on performances and she ain't ready for that. The pond and everything

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• Bey Admired

• More Than A Melody

• QueenofCopyPaste

The downward spiral. :deadbanana2:

How Adele sees her shows:

e04d78c364410a6463567d86d7e0f257.gif

VS

Reality:

DisguisedOldfashionedAtlanticridleyturtl

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

How about you open up that purse and refund everyone who bought tickets. 

If you want a refund, go get it. They’ve been available for months. If you didn’t buy tickets, stop complaining.

21 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

She is definitely not being completely honest. She used covid as an excuse at first but it was not solely. Was just easy to say back in Jan 2022.

She’s best just not to show her face in Vegas again. She pissed off the unions, it’s over for ha there I fear.

People are waiting for her to announce the dates so they could go see her. That’s why refunds haven’t been really asked, they still want to see her live. The only people complaining are the ones from other bases that didn’t buy tickets at all. 

I feel sorry for all the fans who bought tickets to her Vegas shows. She clearly doesn't care.

22 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Did she actually put on something big in London or just stood on the stage and sang a few songs with some stand up? 

?

22 minutes ago, madonnafan18 said:

I feel sorry for all the fans who bought tickets to her Vegas shows. She clearly doesn't care.

The way some of y’all are getting this from what she said. This forum is something else when it comes to hating on Adele.

She may have not been clear on why she postponed, but she said she didn’t want her fans to go a show that felt rushed and not ready at all.

What would be y’all excuse when she announces the new dates? :toofunny3:

she's not talented or creative enough to put on a real Performance like they want in Vegas 

just go sing and do your cute little stand up routines girl

This is so messy.. hope it gets better soon :rip:

QueenofCopyPaste
6 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

she's not talented or creative enough to put on a real Performance like they want in Vegas 

just go sing and do your cute little stand up routines girl

Its more like Vegas needs her lets be honest.

The 30 era showed her true colors. Miss Dell does not give a ****.

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

However, Adele explained, “You can’t buy me, you can’t buy me for nothing. I’m not going to just do a show because I have to or because people are going to be let down or because we’re going to lose loads of money. I’m like, ‘The show’s not good enough.’”

Girl you stand still on a stage and sing and tell jokes. 

Wow the amount of hate here :bloo:

If she's not comfortable doing something she shouldn't. 

Why is it any Adele praise / achievement thread  turned into hate on her? 

Anyway the demand will be crazy once she announces it, she's been breaking records since she started, so this is nothing new for her. 

I mean she doesn’t need a huge stage with multiple dancers, LED screens and high production like other pop girls… i don’t get why she’s struggling?

Stage should’ve been like Gaga’s jazz show and that would be more than enough for the audience that usually is her target :toofunny2:

Cancelling already made her look terrible and now this makes her look even worse.

18 minutes ago, Rami said:

Wow the amount of hate here :bloo:

If she's not comfortable doing something she shouldn't. 

Why is it any Adele praise / achievement thread  turned into hate on her? 

Anyway the demand will be crazy once she announces it, she's been breaking records since she started, so this is nothing new for her. 

People are mad because she dipped out of the show literally the night before opening and this interview does nothing to show she really cares about the losses incurred by her own fans because of that. 

Adele and her team knowingly let people spend thousands of $$$ flying into Vegas, knowing full well the show might not happen. That's so reckless and unprofessional and it's deserving of criticism. 

She needs to fire her management imo, they are advising her all wrong. 

Watch her show end up being a black curtain and a bar stool :bibliahh:Ma'am, you ain't Cirque de Soleil.

Just say you hate performing and stop making your fans pay for tickets/accomodations 

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

People are mad because she dipped out of the show literally the night before opening and this interview does nothing to show she really cares about the losses incurred by her own fans because of that. 

Adele and her team knowingly let people spend thousands of $$$ flying into Vegas, knowing full well the show might not happen. That's so reckless and unprofessional and it's deserving of criticism. 

She needs to fire her management imo, they are advising her all wrong. 

Yeah exactly. Put yourself into the position of these people that spent literally thousands of dollars and uprooted their lives to go and see her, only to be told the night beforehand that there isn’t a show. It’s messed up. 

2 hours ago, Dr.Cake said:

How much does it take to put a show like hers together anyway? :deadbanana:

That's the issue though, it seems like they created too much of a production and she wanted something more low key. Also the transcript doesn't have everything she said, she actually said she felt very guilty and still don't know if it's the right decision 

Is this what she thinks her shows look like?

The only thing I agree with the haters is that Adele should never have done the residency the cancellation of las vegas undoubtedly affected his self-esteem and that of the era:coffee2:

however I hope I can officially cancel that vegas disaster and do world tours or a DVD / stream on netflix of a tour:duca:

this is really making it sound like the organizers/investors etc. wanted a different show than she was willing to give, otherwise wtf

This situation is just bizarre and she needs to stop talking about it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.