• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• Communion

• Gorgeous

• tshwark

I mean it’s a complicated subject. They’re allowed to have their own beliefs in regards to gender as long as they still respect trans people and treat them like they would anyone else. 

That’s my opinion at least. 

It looks like that stupid decision of letting trans women into women sports has done more harm than good... such a shame bc the trans community was on a highway to being respected only a couple years ago. 

You lost me at after “Americans” and “believe”

How can you say you support anti-discrimination of transgender people while saying that people can't change their gender?:rip: As if denying someone else's identity isn't also discrimination?:rip:

The whole trans sports debate is so astroturfed. Who really cares about random sporting events being unfair? I thought life was unfair anyway? 

This is so scary. In Germany we have a new law that makes it easier for Trans people to change their name and the biggest (and trashiest) newspaper of the country put it on the main page writing that the government is „against biology“ and that people can „choose their genders now“. People need to get educated.

30 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

It looks like that stupid decision of letting trans women into women sports has done more harm than good

Shocker.

1 hour ago, Gorgeous said:

It looks like that stupid decision of letting trans women into women sports has done more harm than good... such a shame bc the trans community was on a highway to being respected only a couple years ago. 

!!!!

im gay, but this was my last straw. I recently read about a trans woman who was previously a navy seal up until literally a year ago, once transitioned she began competing in skateboard contests against CHILDREN and obviously dominated and took cash prizes and then GLOATED about it.

pissed me tf off

It's all semantic.

Most people don't even agree on the definition of what constitute Gender. :michael:

Edited by frenchyisback

Feels like you're intentionally burying the lede, OP!

XmwY6UR.png

Christofascist media figures like Rufo have literally invested hundreds of millions of dollars in trying to convince people that trans people's existence is immoral and, even then, he has only succeeded in making people feel they don't understand how being trans works, not joining him in his views that they deserved to be dehumanized.

This ironically again comes back down to a failure of moderate Dems refusing to be a vocal advocate for trans people. And if you think you'll be winning elections by throwing trans people under the bus, you got the future of your base to worry about cause we won't let you harm our brothers and sisters:

Among Democrats younger than 30, about seven-in-ten (72%) say someone can be a man or a woman even if that’s different from the sex they were assigned at birth, and 66% say society hasn’t gone far enough in accepting people who are transgender.

Edited by Communion

1 hour ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

!!!!

im gay, but this was my last straw. I recently read about a trans woman who was previously a navy seal up until literally a year ago, once transitioned she began competing in skateboard contests against CHILDREN and obviously dominated and took cash prizes and then GLOATED about it.

pissed me tf off

Nice anecdote. Let’s take away trans rights because of some irrelevant skateboarding contest. :isudumblmao:

This reminds me of Madonnas song What it feels like for a girl, when someone is born male, and says that he identifies as a woman, what exactly does he feel, does he want to play with dolls? Does he like the color pink or wear dresses? want to have short hair? It seems to me like a construction of society, genders should be erased.

14 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Nice anecdote. Let’s take away trans rights because of some irrelevant skateboarding contest. :isudumblmao:

Them talking about "an adult beating children" when the cis woman making the complaints against the trans woman is... 27 herself as a skateboarder and was also competing against 13 year olds. :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, tshwark said:

This reminds me of Madonnas song What it feels like for a girl, when someone is born male, and says that he identifies as a woman, what exactly does he feel, does he want to play with dolls? Does he like the color pink or wear dresses? want to have short hair? It seems to me like a construction of society, genders should be erased.

Being trans isn’t about liking pink and wearing certain clothes. You sound so ignorant it’s actually comical. 

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Them talking about "an adult beating children" when the cis woman making the complaints against the trans woman is... 27 herself as a skateboarder and was also competing against 13 year olds. :deadbanana4:

People complain when transwomen compete in ANY sports. Janae Marie Kroc got hate when she doesn’t even compete against women. It’s just the most acceptable outlet for people to spew their transphobia. 

14 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Being trans isn’t about liking pink and wearing certain clothes. You sound so ignorant it’s actually comical. 

Then what is it, I really would like to know what is it to be a woman.

Just now, tshwark said:

Then what is it, I really would like to know what is it to be a woman.

You can look up gender dysphoria or read books about it. 

Americans also believe a non sentient cluster of cells is a living breathing person with more rights than actual people so :cm:

35 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

You can look up gender dysphoria or read books about it. 

You call people ignorant yet you cant explain something simple, what defines the female gender identity, what is it?.

4 minutes ago, tshwark said:

You call people ignorant yet you cant explain something simple, what defines the female gender identity, what is it?.

1. It’s female 

2. They identify with it

What do you think a woman is, Matt Walsh?

7 minutes ago, tshwark said:

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

1. It’s female 

2. They identify with it

What do you think a woman is, Matt Walsh?

@tshwark your question appears to be coming from an entire place of bad faith.

Your intended goal is to get people to try and define transgenderism in a medicalized sense, but then you also advocate that gender-affirming care is "medicalizing children" and, as many of your fellow ideologues do, call it child abuse.

Why do I get the sense that, even if @GraceRandolph said that a trans woman is someone who experienced dysphoria over their male genitals and instead believes they are meant to have what are female genitals, you wouldn't then accept the premise that trans women are indeed women? :celestial5:

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

@tshwark your question appears to be coming from an entire place of bad faith.

Your intended goal is to get people to try and define transgenderism in a medicalized sense, but then you also advocate that gender-affirming care is "medicalizing children" and, as many of your fellow ideologues do, call it child abuse.

Why do I get the sense that, even if @GraceRandolph said that a trans woman is someone who experienced dysphoria over their male genitals and instead believes they are meant to have what are female genitals, you wouldn't then accept the premise that trans women are indeed women? :celestial5:

Well you are going too far with the term "medicalizing children" to me that is the craziest thing ever, as I wrote before, to me male or female gender are the same, I only see social constructions, blue and pink, but Im willing to learn if someone explains me what is it exactly what they feel when someone says that he identifies as a woman.

6 minutes ago, tshwark said:

Well you are going too far with the term "medicalizing children" to me that is the craziest thing ever, as I wrote before, to me male or female gender are the same, I only see social constructions, blue and pink, but Im willing to learn if someone explains me what is it exactly what they feel when someone says that he identifies as a woman.

This video explains some of it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.