J Balvin US tour flops; gets cancelled

Yellowfever

Remember when it was postponed due to “COVID production challenges”? :toofunny3: well it’s now officially canceled, he couldn’t sell the tickets :redface:

https://www.ticketmaster.com/j-balvin-tickets/artist/1907948

the fact that he didn’t even post about it, his 5 fans are fuming on Twitter :monkey:

bad bunny really tied a knot to it me fears 

That's what his racist ass deserves :heart2:

Lmaoooooo GOOD.

He isn't that interesting to begin with but why are ya'll cheering.. 

Did I miss anything? :lakitu:

:rip:

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

He isn't that interesting to begin with but why are ya'll cheering.. 

Did I miss anything? :lakitu:

He’s just an a***hole full of himself, daddy’s boy who clings to mental health so people can feel bad about him.

He flopped so hard after signing with Scooter

i think he and his team also underestimated the damage Residente’s Bizarrap section did to his image. He pretty much painted him as the racist clown he is and now people think it’s uncool to listen to him. I think only Colombians support him at this point.

that's what happens when you're an awful person that releases awful music

Is there an updated list somewhere of everyone currently cancelled? It's hard to keep up. I didn't know about this one and I was just reading we are cancelling Ricky Martin. It is really difficult to keep my Spotify playlist updated with all these cancellations I didn't know about. :deadbanana4:

What’s the tea

5 minutes ago, mypaintoyou said:

What’s the tea

He got canceled. He was basically called out in a interview by another Latin. Pop male artist name residente aka Calle 13 for being racists and a culture vulture. It harmed his career more than people expected. It was a string of questionable things that made him seen as uncool and corny in Latin America. Now he is suffering commercially and well that’s why you see atrl celebrating. 

^ it wasn’t an interview it was a diss rap session against J Balvin (it was over 111million views :skull:) where Residente dragged him for over 8 mins it was trending for days and everyone sided against J Balvin and he never responded because he knew everything René said was true. 

he truly ended him 

mgk's tour isn't selling either I'm surprised he hasn't cancelled it yet 

The way Bad Bunny becoming bigger than ever and J Balvin is now an has been this quickly :deadbanana4:

56 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

^ it wasn’t an interview it was a diss rap session against J Balvin (it was over 111million views :skull:) where Residente dragged him for over 8 mins it was trending for days and everyone sided against J Balvin and he never responded because he knew everything René said was true. 

he truly ended him 

100 MILLION VIEWS??? oh hes DONE for :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

bad bunny really tied a knot to it me fears 

at least he went out with a bang. Vibras is still that gurl :clap3: 

Edited by Katamari

1 hour ago, MotoPapi said:

he truly ended him 

oh yeah this ended him as well :deadbanana3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.