Jordan Peterson compares Elliot Page to Nazi experiments, will die before apologizing

Communion

I was worried that they were talking about Jordan Peele? who the hell is this guy? 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• ScarletWitch

• Communion

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Jormungand said:

I was worried that they were talking about Jordan Peele? who the hell is this guy? 

This is the "intellectual" backbone all English-speaking conservative politicians use to justify their abhorrent decisions on LGBTQ+ rights, women's rights and racism. He, Ben Shapiro and Joe Rogan are all part of the same clique that manufacture the current right-wing public outrage against giving people human rights. 

Isn't this the guy who went to Russia to be put in a coma for his benzo addiction? Didn't he also describe having a vivid dream about his grandma brushing her pubes across his face?? :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

Not him saying he would rather die than not be transphobic

Wait until Jordan Peterson finds out what the Nazis did to one of the first sex clinics that offered sex reassignment surgery. 

6 hours ago, Jay-El said:

Who is this 

A psychologist far too smart, rational and BRAVE for ATRL i fear, even if not everything he says is absolutely perfect (no human is). He tries his best to be neutral to all sides and determine the truth based on clinical evidence, not just substantiate political talking points. @OP why don't you post some of his best debates instead of whatever defamatory clips you can find, huh? :coffee2:

Edited by Literature

1 hour ago, Literature said:

A psychologist far too smart, rational and BRAVE for ATRL i fear, even if not everything he says is absolutely perfect (no human is). He tries his best to be neutral to all sides and determine the truth based on clinical evidence, not just substantiate political talking points. @OP why don't you post some of his best debates instead of whatever defamatory clips you can find, huh? :coffee2:

:bibliahh:

Peterson is nothing but another high-profile idiot, forever failing upwards, in our culture where any sufficiently cruel and whiny ******* gets a thousand microphones pointed at it.

His existence is a crime against humanity.

3 hours ago, Literature said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Well die then :giraffe:

This weird and random obsession with transgender people :rip: Peterson has nothing of substance to talk about these days?

6 hours ago, Literature said:

A psychologist far too smart, rational and BRAVE for ATRL i fear, even if not everything he says is absolutely perfect (no human is)

these people solely exist so that the masses of small minded contrarians have an “authoritative” figurehead to point to and say “SEE! if this GENIUS thinks this/like me then i’m right !!!”

The benzo coma truly fried his brain completely huh? He used to have slightly more coherent beliefs than this :skull:

The key difference between Nazi experiments and Elliot getting surgery is the fact that Nazi experiments were done against the will of the (mostly minority) people involved, while Elliot's surgery was a voluntary and consensual medical operation.

the day he joins kevin samuels > :duca:

10 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Wait until Jordan Peterson finds out what the Nazis did to one of the first sex clinics that offered sex reassignment surgery. 

this :cm:

people have been saying for the longest that transphobia is a product of white supremacy and this one of the many examples of such vileness

3 hours ago, Communion said:

:bibliahh:

13 hours ago, RockStarShit101 said:

did he just say "neutral"? 

:redface:

:dies: 

19 hours ago, Literature said:

neutral? hes on daily wire now :deadbanana4:

On 7/2/2022 at 10:13 PM, Stankonia said:

He writes self help books for incels

most of them have daddy issues. a search on his subreddit really reveals how widespread it is :deadvision:

15 hours ago, Katamari said:

most of them have daddy issues. a search on his subreddit really reveals how widespread it is :deadvision:

I'm really not sure why ATRL views people seeking guidance, structure and meaning for their lives in such a snooty manner. 

The fact all the people in this thread can do is take lame pot-shots at Peterson and the millions of people he benefits doesn't really reflect well on them, I must say. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.