Update: Ricky Martin sues Nephew for $20M after abuse allegations were withdrawn

Martyr Of Fame

Nephew.... oh honey

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Martyr Of Fame

• Jude

• UThinkUrMovinOnBut

22 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

This is not true. I believe in Ricky‘s innocence. His nephew rat just wants attention.:deadbanana4:

:giraffe:

Do we have pics of that nephew though? I think he is just doing this for money. 

I don't believe this. #DaddyIsInnocent

Can we nuke earth already? People are seriously defending this, we are doomed. :rip:

Is there an actual receipt that says the petitioner is his nephew? Is that

part actually stated in the police report?

What the hell

i was always getting bad/weird vibes from ricky, so i'm not surprised

lock him up

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

11 hours ago, Josh said:

sounds like a plot from sayuncle

:rip:

Electric protection order

2 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

:rip:

I can already see Dakota Lovell in the lead

11 hours ago, Pleighboy said:

I was thinking about Ricky and his husband recently and was fascinated by them still being together. Then I thought to myself, some type of infidelity has to be going on. Then I thought to myself that they both look like they're into some weird, kinky stuff, and well...

Can gays ever be normal? Why the extremeness? Lol. 

??? You think this type of thing is exclusive to gays? I can pull up thousands of articles of disgusting predatory straight men/women doing sick things :deadbanana4: 

I've been told by countless people that TRO doesn't mean anything and that anyone can get it for no reason. I wonder why that changed now. :swan:

What the hell, this better not be true :biblio:

I will never understand this kind of thing you are already rich, already famous you literally had one job to not be a sex offender :deadbanana4:

was the nephew his or his husband's? that's pretty crucial :laugh: y'all judging him but if it was consensual and his husband didn't mind, what's the problem?

anna nicole smith's age difference with her husband was like 90 years ..

1 hour ago, ABeyBraith said:

??? You think this type of thing is exclusive to gays? I can pull up thousands of articles of disgusting predatory straight men/women doing sick things :deadbanana4: 

look at Jada and Will they're into public humiliation rituals  

Honestly it's so sad that some of you (most of you, based on the answers so far) will believe ANYTHING you read. And this is the reason that publicly accusing someone has become a weapon that's being use to damage a person's reputation. Now Ricky has to fight this 'oh didn't he **** his nephew?' crap for the next few years simply because the nephew accused him.

Please simply wait until there's proof or until the case is over and there is a sentence.

Edited by getBusy

This is truly the headline of the year :deadbanana4:

Out of all celebrities, i'm actually shocked that Ricky Martin is the one who getting this scandal :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Please simply wait until there's proof or until the case is over and there is a sentence

Yeah, in this day & age especially in this “MeToo” movement, an good chuck of people will believe everything which has pros & cons if I wanna be honest but with that being said, I’m gonna need to see some more proof form this “Nephew”

Edited by Yog

people here complaining about the nephew had 20 and wasn’t a minor but the thing here is that ITS his nephew so that means INCEST and if he’s accusing him it’s because it wasn’t consensual…

also dead at some wanting some pics from the nephew like that would say/denie/prove anything…

one thing is don’t believe the nephew and other thing is just saying gross and non sensical ****… i don’t expect anything from this forum but still you all surprise me with your disgusting comments 

So the nephew story was from Lipstick Alley??:deadbanana4:

This is messy wth

Lipstick Alley stays a mess. They always make up stuff like this smh 

6 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

OP’s “article” was written by Lipstick Alley. No news outlet says it’s his nephew. 

5 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

If so Ricky should sue their ass because if they just made that **** up it's honestly disgusting :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.