Update: Ricky Martin sues Nephew for $20M after abuse allegations were withdrawn

Martyr Of Fame

It's sick . And perverted. But the nephew is an adult isn't he? So yeah im not jumping to conclusions. 

I mean if your uncle ( lmao) broke it off.... Just accept it and move on ? :rip: i swear some ppl think we live in a ***** plot :rip:

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Martyr Of Fame

• Jude

• UThinkUrMovinOnBut

This is a SCANDAL of epic proportions.

10 minutes ago, Triton said:

Do we have a picture of the nephew? :gaycat2:

Sis, respect yourself. :deadbanana4:

Just now, Lyrical Liar said:

Sis, respect yourself. :deadbanana4:

What? He’s 20. I just want to know if he looks like his uncle. Plus we can tell if he’s lying based on that. It’s all for evidence. :gaycat2:

Yeah, I can get it if he wanted a younger guy...but why his nephew? Having so many men in the world and he being ******* Ricky Martin? :deadbanana4: I hope it's not true but if it is it...:biblio:

1 hour ago, ExHuman said:

Latin America never cancelled anyone

Tiziano Ferro and Monica Naranjo are very much cancelled. The one thing Latin Americans draw the line at is someone attacking their nationalism. They can forgive Gloria Trevi for abusing minors but they won’t forgive Tiziano Ferro for calling Mexican women ugly. 

Edited by Mr.Link

This is fvcked up

But we need the picture of the nephew to see why Ricky Martin, with all his fame and money, went batshit crazy

What in the p*rnhub/freak twitter vibes is this? Omg! 

37 minutes ago, Triton said:

What? He’s 20. I just want to know if he looks like his uncle. Plus we can tell if he’s lying based on that. It’s all for evidence. :gaycat2:

the way you just want it for your spank bank fantasies 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

41 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

Tiziano Ferro and Monica Naranjo are very much cancelled. The one thing Latin Americans draw the line at is someone attacking their nationalism. They can forgive Gloria Trevi for abusing minors but they won’t forgive Tiziano Ferro for calling Mexican women ugly. 

What did the Monica lady do?

21 minutes ago, Katamari said:

the way you just want it for your spank bank fantasies 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

We’re in a gay gossip forum :gaycat1:

:biblio:

I hope for all involved in this story that none of it is true. 

4 hours ago, Pop pop123 said:

I would too tbh if Ricky Marin was my uncle :WAP:

Same. :jonnycat:

Really hope this isn't true because it's a bad look for the gays in these times :doc:

And y'all wonder why more and more homophobes are showing up these days. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Jude

6 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Wtf! And 50 vs 20 :rip:

Ricky don’t you have children to take care of. :rip:

Age is just a number. You should be disgusted at the fact that they're close relatives instead. :swan:

Sorry but I don't believe everything I read on the Internet, especially without any evidence. Scammers that would sell their own mother for a few bucks aren't as rare as many of you seem to believe. 

If it's all untrue, I hope they throw the liars into an active volcano. In my book, defamation is the worst thing one can do to another human being besides murder. 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Yeah, I can get it if he wanted a younger guy...but why his nephew? Having so many men in the world and he being ******* Ricky Martin? :deadbanana4: I hope it's not true but if it is it...:biblio:

Probably his kink or something.

2 minutes ago, Oceania said:

Sorry but I don't believe everything I read on the Internet, especially without any evidence. Scammers that would sell their own mother for a few bucks aren't as rare as many of you seem to believe. 

If it's all untrue, I hope they throw the liars into an active volcano. In my book, defamation is the worst thing one can do to another human being besides murder. 

Why is your immediate reaction to punish the accuser by throwing them into an active volcano tho? :deadbanana4:

And not defamation the worst thing you can do to someone.... compared to rape, hooking up with your nephew, assault, etc :deadbanana4: 

16 minutes ago, Jude said:

And y'all wonder why more and more homophobes are showing up these days. :deadbanana4:

Yeah it has nothing to do with the rise of nationalism and fascism, its because Ricky Martin even though this story hasn't broke mainstream yet.

Stop giving these monsters a pass. They're bigots and homophobes because they want to be, not because a random celeb ended up being a perv.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.