Update: Ricky Martin sues Nephew for $20M after abuse allegations were withdrawn

Martyr Of Fame

36 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

He has said in interviews that they have an open marriage. When he was starring in American Crime Story, he said one of the things he liked about the character was that it portrayed an open relationship because he thinks more couples should be in them. 

That's completely false fan fiction. This is the full quote from the source:

“I want to normalize relationships like this. It’s good for the world; it’s good for me as a gay man with kids. It’s important that we shed some light on power couples like this.”

He didn't comment on open relationships at all. The Vulture interviewer asked him how he felt about portraying a gay man in a TV show. The media just ran with it using clickbait titles and you even added more fan fiction to it. This is the Internet version of the telephone game where info is completely warped from the original source.

OT: Hope it's not true. According to the lawsuit from the manager, something happened in September 2020. Was that another accusation?

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Katamari

• Jude

• AlanRickman1946

36 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

:deadbanana4: 

At the very least, sure, at least he's an adult, but Ricky has known him SINCE HE WAS BORN :deadbanana4: 

That’s the main issue I think. If this is true I can’t look at the situation without acknowledging the potential of RM grooming his nephew and the imbalance of power in their relationship. At least have it be your cousin so it doesn’t seem so predatory :biblio:.

Edited by CroNich

7 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The timing of his former manager just recently filing a lawsuit saying she saved him from a devastating, career-ending scandal and he didn't pay her for her work is a pretty big smoking gun.

I'm hopeful it isn't true, too, but its looking bad.

I mean the nephew filling this, true or not, is burying his career.

The fact that the nephew accused him is already over for him.

I would love to wait to see proof, but these days a large part of society is on “always believe the victim” and mixed with homophobes, they won’t care.

I think his career is over, even if this isn’t true or is a case of manipulation by the nephew.

Edited by Trent W

14 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Not to be shady and I actually liked him but like isn't Ricky completely a hasbeen now? Why would anyone care about ruining his career/reputation right now or whatever conspiracy people throw whenever someone gets exposed?

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

But yeah this is gonna get really ugly and homophobes will have a field day. "Gays being groomers/freaks/pedos" is already a narrative they love pushing.

Ricky is a has-been for the Western market but he is still relevant (and respected!) in Latin market, he has had hits even after coming out in 2010

So for Latino community which is over billion people, this will be a massive scandal and I pray for the homophobia that is about to be unleashed on poor latino gays as a result of this

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Yea he’s definitely obsessed and subscribed to FamilyDick and SayUncle

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

MormonBoyz too prob

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Just now, Sept said:

Isn't he married? :rip:

You think being married is what would stop someone from sleeping with their nephew? He already leaped over a few big hurdles to get to that point :rip: 

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

This is disgusting but I'mma need the straights to gtfo with this "this is proof that f*gs are perverts" bullshit when there have been cases of fathers literally raping their daughters, this doesn't have anything to do with sexual orientation,  but of course the homophobes are going to use this against the LGBTQ+ Community :rip:

This is what bothers me the most 

homophobes are gonna have a Party and using this to say the most disgusting crap about us :rip:

SMH :!ohno:

Well that’s another reason to feel uncomfortable during a Glee rewatch

The fact that his kids are boys...This is all about to get really ugly. The Catholics are going to be protesting. 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Oh god. Gross. He's so attractive he could literally find someone he's not related too and chose this . Gross.

I hope its more to the story.

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

The fact that his kids are boys...This is all about to get really ugly. The Catholics are going to be protesting. 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I mean catholic priests are accused of the same thing with actual children, it’s almost like a sport for them.

People shouldn’t even put that much effort to clock any catholic clown.

3 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

I wonder if it is the HUSBAND's  nephew

Can't be. The nephew lives in Puerto Rico and his husband's from Syria. 

Y’all saying “but he’s 20” when Ricky’s known him since he was born, is his UNCLE, and is 50. You really don’t find a 20 year old and 50 year old messing around weird? Even without the incest stuff. Not to mention y’all fume when 18/19 year old pop girls date 25 year old men (like Olivia). And before anybody says anything, I’m 19. 

Nephew is a vague term tho, I have many nephews who I only saw once in my life. Nephew can be from some very distant family members too, until we know the details, we can't know for sure.

Hope it’s not truth because this will be a HUGE scandal if they confirm it.

1 hour ago, Pleighboy said:

Can gays ever be normal? Why the extremeness? Lol. 

now sis... weird people come in all colours and shapes.

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Nephew is a vague term tho, I have many nephews who I only saw once in my life. Nephew can be from some very distant family members too, until we know the details, we can't know for sure.

I'd hope you still wouldn't hook up with a nephew you only met once. Like... really? :rip: 

And reputable news sources don't run with the word nephew unless it actually means nephew. 

16 minutes ago, HANZ94 said:

This is what bothers me the most 

homophobes are gonna have a Party and using this to say the most disgusting crap about us :rip:

as if there are no perverts among the heterosexual community SMH

The criminalization of gays it not IT

Damn! If this is true then it's absolutely devastating for the LGBT+ community in Latin America. 

19 minutes ago, Jynx672 said:

Maybe it's time to ban *****graphy, that **** definitely fueled this.

Please that's like people who say ban violent video games whenever there's a school shooting. Violence and incest have been rampant since the beginning of time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.