Update: Ricky Martin sues Nephew for $20M after abuse allegations were withdrawn

Martyr Of Fame

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Katamari

• Jude

• AlanRickman1946

16 hours ago, samito said:

UPDATE:

Ricky Martin's Nephew Filed Another Sexual Assault Case Against Him yesterday Puerto Rico's biggest newspaper confirm

Not this again 

I hope this nephew of his will get locked up or something what a joke he is

That nephew needs to be put in a mental institution ASAP. The harm he's causing with all these fake reports, not only to his own family, but to ACTUAL victims of DV and SA. I hope Ricky sues his ass to the point he goes bankrupt. It's the least he can do after this POS tainted his reputation like this.

Doesn't the nephew *allegedly* have mental disorders? Isn't it weird to sue someone like that? If Ricky is truly innocent there must be another way to prove this? Idk just seems unfair to someone who is disordered.

On 9/7/2022 at 7:08 PM, Martyr Of Fame said:

Nnn, that’s certainly a choice. The nephew doesn’t have that money and all it’s going to do is dredge up the accusations again —when most people seem to have forgotten about it. If he felt compelled to go this route, he should’ve pulled a Taylor Swift and sued for $1 and a restraining order.  But what do I know :michael:

I’ll update it though.

On 9/7/2022 at 7:12 PM, Daydream said:

What kind of idiot. :rip: I know he probably wants payback but the best way is to just cut off the nephew and make sure he never benefits from your estate. Don’t sue him for something he doesn’t have and you’ll never get.

On 9/9/2022 at 2:21 PM, @michael said:

This lawsuit was a bad idea because obviously the nephew doesn’t have $20 million, and it just puts the whole thing back in the news again. Just move on and act like this never happened.

On 9/11/2022 at 1:12 PM, Cheers said:

Doesn't the nephew *allegedly* have mental disorders? Isn't it weird to sue someone like that? If Ricky is truly innocent there must be another way to prove this? Idk just seems unfair to someone who is disordered.

:rip:

People should actually read articles and the details before commenting:

Sanchez continues to communicate with Martin with threats to “assassinate his reputation” unless “he is economically compensated,” the complaint states that the Emmy nominated performer and his immediate family feel “unsafe in Puerto Rico” now.

The nephew has still been texting and calling demanding money, shared Ricky's phone number with his fans on purpose, and he's just filed another case changing his story. Initially he claimed they had a 7 month relationship last year, but now he's accusing Ricky of sexually assaulting him when he was 12. Ricky has every right to sue.

On 9/10/2022 at 12:57 PM, uusagii said:

I'm like....almost too certain the allegations are true. I always got a really bad iffy vibe from him.

Yikes. You shouldn't ever be "certain" of something unless you've actually at the receiving end, witnessed something or are privy to details of a situation from a reputable source who witnessed something. It's really disturbing how fan fiction has become reality thanks to the Internet where anyone makes anything.

39 minutes ago, Inverted said:

People should actually read articles and the details before commenting:

Sanchez continues to communicate with Martin with threats to “assassinate his reputation” unless “he is economically compensated,” the complaint states that the Emmy nominated performer and his immediate family feel “unsafe in Puerto Rico” now.

The nephew has still been texting and calling demanding money, shared Ricky's phone number with his fans on purpose, and he's just filed another case changing his story. Initially he claimed they had a 7 month relationship last year, but now he's accusing Ricky of sexually assaulting him when he was 12. Ricky has every right to sue.

Geez. The nephew is psychotic

bep6nUG.gif

MadonnasBoyfriend

I can't unthink this tho ?

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

On 9/10/2022 at 12:57 PM, uusagii said:

I'm like....almost too certain the allegations are true. I always got a really bad iffy vibe from him.

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.