Update: Ricky Martin sues Nephew for $20M after abuse allegations were withdrawn

Martyr Of Fame

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Martyr Of Fame

• Jude

• UThinkUrMovinOnBut

12 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I’m fine with Ricky suing out of principle. He knows he’s never going to get the money. The message is clear: you lied on me, and now I’m going to make your life as hellish as it would’ve been if I lost the only thing that truly matters — my good name and reputation — to myself, my children and my family. 

It’s spiteful and vengeful, but I’m here for an example being made. If his nephew is mentally ill, that is unfortunate. But you can’t go around saying whatever you want because your illness isn’t being treated. There are still people who think Ricky did it, and that’s irreparable. Once an allegation is made, it never goes away. So there needs to be consequences for that.

exactly what I would say

also Ricky bein a former victim of sexual abuse, da fake accusations also hurt real victims

12 hours ago, Zoe_ said:

I FULLY SUPPORT RICKY MARTIN. Family will do you dirty and expect you to take it. Nope. Make em pay.

12 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I’m fine with Ricky suing out of principle. He knows he’s never going to get the money. The message is clear: you lied on me, and now I’m going to make your life as hellish as it would’ve been if I lost the only thing that truly matters — my good name and reputation — to myself, my children and my family. 

It’s spiteful and vengeful, but I’m here for an example being made. If his nephew is mentally ill, that is unfortunate. But you can’t go around saying whatever you want because your illness isn’t being treated. There are still people who think Ricky did it, and that’s irreparable. Once an allegation is made, it never goes away. So there needs to be consequences for that.

!!!! 

Just go back an read the first pages of this thread. 

good :clap3: teach this generation the importance of consequences 

Not ATRL applauding Ricky for this when the first 10 pages were people saying things like: 

Another nasty, perverted, freak who also happens to be famous. 

What else is f*cking new? 

Never change Hypocrites. :dies: 

1 hour ago, FightForTanas said:

Not ATRL applauding Ricky for this when the first 10 pages were people saying things like: 

Another nasty, perverted, freak who also happens to be famous. 

What else is f*cking new? 

Never change Hypocrites. :dies: 

Are you aware that different people can have different opinions on a website? The more u know :surfsup:

Anyway, this thread is a perfect example of why suing is necessary. You have to fight to get your reputation back after something like this

Yes daddy ricky, sue that psycho. :clap3:

47 minutes ago, Hannah Hunt said:

Are you aware that different people can have different opinions on a website? The more u know :surfsup:

Anyway, this thread is a perfect example of why suing is necessary. You have to fight to get your reputation back after something like this

Considering someone guilty and a nasty pervert  just based on a random allegation is not an "opinion" its pure ignorance and stupidity. Which is what I tend to find a lot of around here lately. :cm: 

Destroy that fool. A reputation once damaged can never go back to its original level, but you can make the person who ****** you over hard suffer for lying on your name. These people are damaging the #MeToo era to an unholy degree. We don't need to believe EVERYTHING someone says, but we need to listen and understand the accusations without making a harsh judgement until more evidence comes out.

Edited by LustSpell

I always knew Ricky is innocent. 

I mean duh.. 

Ricky is one of the most successful and hottest artist in the world for a long time.. He can have almost any guy he wants. 

You have to be sick in the head to do what he was accused of. 

Good for him, but there's no price high enough for the permanent damage that he caused to Ricky's reputation and career. Hopefully this will discourage others from trying to extort celebrities in the future.

On 9/7/2022 at 7:12 PM, Daydream said:

What kind of idiot. :rip: I know he probably wants payback but the best way is to just cut off the nephew and make sure he never benefits from your estate. Don’t sue him for something he doesn’t have and you’ll never get.

Filing suit allows his attorneys to depose the nephew under oath. In order to repair Ricky's reputation, the nephew needs to admit on the record what he did.

This lawsuit was a bad idea because obviously the nephew doesn’t have $20 million, and it just puts the whole thing back in the news again. Just move on and act like this never happened.

7 minutes ago, @michael said:

This lawsuit was a bad idea because obviously the nephew doesn’t have $20 million, and it just puts the whole thing back in the news again. Just move on and act like this never happened.

Ricky is clearly not after the money. This is to rightfully help clear his name. 

40 minutes ago, @michael said:

One may or may not have the money, but in any reasonable lawsuit you have to sue for the absolute most the damage could be estimated to avoid non ultra petita. $20 million is completely out of reach to be paid and inevitably will **** up his nephew for life, but considering the same can be said about the allegations (Ricky's reputation is NEVER going to be the same and it's very likely that he will have damages in the short or long run calculated in the millions) :michael:

If he wins the case his name could sort of be cleaned for some people.

9 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I mean duh.. 

Ricky is one of the most successful and hottest artist in the world for a long time.. He can have almost any guy he wants. 

You have to be sick in the head to do what he was accused of. 

If this why think some people assault/don't assault others (based on "hotness"), you need a reality check. A big one. 

UPDATE:

Ricky Martin's Nephew Filed Another Sexual Assault Case Against Him yesterday Puerto Rico's biggest newspaper confirm

Edited by samito

I'm like....almost too certain the allegations are true. I always got a really bad iffy vibe from him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.