Update: Ricky Martin sues Nephew for $20M after abuse allegations were withdrawn

Martyr Of Fame

7 hours ago, Ina Garten said:

this law is homophobic. no unwell children can be born of gay incest, it harms no one

200.gif

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Martyr Of Fame

• Jude

• UThinkUrMovinOnBut

not it being true...JAIL!

Lock his ass up!

Who is his nephew? Do we have his IG? 

1 hour ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

A representative for Martin also confirmed to DailyMail.com late Friday night that his accuser is a biological relative, disproving reports the nephew was the child of a step-sibling.

sick

1 hour ago, Jack! said:

Like, just how serious is this like is there a warrant for his arrest in PR? He posted about being in NYC a few hours ago, surely if he or his legal team thought this was genuinely something to be concerned about they'd either have him be on the DL or (sensibly) have him to back to PR asap.

The whole thing is bizarre though, his brother is saying the truth isn't being told but why would the kid be lying about this? Defos not going to end well for him.

Could be mento illness

Could be true

Could be a politically motivated conspiracy 

Who the **** knows

Innocent until proven guilty is such a joke, when we all know it’s always the other way around. Also, there’s no such thing as due process, either, if you’re guilty immediately. 

I’ll wait for more information. While I take these allegations very seriously, I also believe in due process. 

How old are y'all that you still think looks or attractiveness matter when it comes to being cheated on? "BUt HiS hUsBaNd iS sO hoT" :clown:

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

It's my first thought since I have a crush on his husband since ever, but probably they have issues and the usual kind of stuff between couples, point is Ricky ******* Martin can literally have any man on this Earth, of all people messing up with his nephew :rip:

This is gonna destroy his reputation, career, family... everything, imagine being this dumb.

This is not what it’s about. People always say that, “So and so is so hot, they can have anyone they want, etc.” It’s not about sex, it’s about power and control. Sexual and/or physical assault is like a drug to the perpetrator and they feed off it. 

2 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

A representative for Martin also confirmed to DailyMail.com late Friday night that his accuser is a biological relative, disproving reports the nephew was the child of a step-sibling.

Yikes! Nevermind then.

:rip:

Me reading the thread title

Edited by Quiqui4eva

I need to see the evidence - Ricky would be stupid to do something so heinous - truly stupid 

5 hours ago, Lipgloss said:

50 years for sex with your uncle? :rip:

If I got caught I'd have life in jail :rip:

um

On 7/5/2022 at 12:08 PM, Pleighboy said:

No, I’m an intuitive person and I feel things. I felt something was off and here we are. 

Just like I feel Beyonce is drinking, but I digress. 

help

10 minutes ago, infrared said:

I need to see the evidence - Ricky would be stupid to do something so heinous - truly stupid 

I would like to see evidence of this incestual relationship too :-*

1 minute ago, Lipgloss said:

I would like to see evidence of this incestual relationship too :-*

Girl

smirk-hair-fix-aubrey-smile-gif-12769819

9 hours ago, TheArgonaut said:

I saw my uncle's dick once and I wanted to suck it but this is… :biblionny:

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

If Jesus was real some of y'all in here would really need him right now. :rofl:

I don't believe anything substantial will come out as evidence from the legal process. The story will probably be forgotten by the end of the year. If you watch his latest music videos, you can notice there is something off about him in the way he moves and acts. He has become very sensual... in his latest video he's doing some stuff with a rope.. it gives me a strange vibe as if he is too detached in his luxurious lifestyle.

The fact that there are multiple posts by different users saying "well I did this too with my uncle, what's the big deal?"

He is expected to be at the Hollywood Bowl next week for two nights so I am expecting a cancellation announcement soon. This is all a mess.

4 hours ago, Pop pop123 said:

His husband is hot and hung :mandown:.

Like why would he cheat on this? idgi 

jwan-yosef-shirtless.jpg

There’re pictures of his nephew online and it’s not cute :deadbanana4:. So yeah this story is probably BS.

As bad as it sounds, I kind of agree. I don’t think Ricky was running to have sex with his tragic looking nephew. 

This story is ridiculous and nothing has substantially changed or newly come to light about the situation since the initial allegation. Some mutt of a reporter just used an inflammatory & misleading headline that everyone’s running with for clicks now. Honestly, it sounds like extortion.

4 minutes ago, FOCK said:

This story is ridiculous and nothing has substantially changed or newly come to light about the situation since the initial allegation. Some mutt of a reporter just used an inflammatory & misleading headline that everyone’s running with for clicks now. Honestly, it sounds like extortion.

What about the manager saying she saved him from a career ending scandal?

I hope the truth comes out. While I’d like to believe that this is all a fabrication, Ricky’s nephew will have his day in court to state his side. We shall see what happens. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.