Update: Ricky Martin sues Nephew for $20M after abuse allegations were withdrawn

Martyr Of Fame

2 hours ago, AmyXTS said:

I thought the nephew would be hotter tbh

jesus phucking christ what is wrong with you? we’re possibly dealing with a victim of abuse and incest and you’re posting this trash in here :deadbanana4: i hate atrl

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Martyr Of Fame

• Jude

• UThinkUrMovinOnBut

Can someone please clarify if the nephew is blood related or not? I'm reading conflicting reports on social media. . .

People in here revealing that they have slept with their uncles :hoetenks:

The way this thread brought back so many memories :skull: 

I need to go back to therapy. 

12 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Can someone please clarify if the nephew is blood related or not? I'm reading conflicting reports on social media. . .

They are blood related, it’s his half-sister Vanessa’s son but it seems some sources mistranslated half-sister as stepsister which is where the conflicting sources are coming from.

4 hours ago, TheArgonaut said:

I saw my uncle's dick once and I wanted to suck it but this is… :biblionny:

angry-white-woman-screaming.gif

This thread serving ancient city style like it’s B.C.

woman-mad-face.gif

let me get unconscious (hunni)

d79bffcbe35722878e9604ec958fa4bb.jpg

The amount of revelations in this thread. :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Pop pop123 said:

His husband is hot and hung :mandown:.

Like why would he cheat on this? idgi 

jwan-yosef-shirtless.jpg

There’re pictures of his nephew online and it’s not cute :deadbanana4:. So yeah this story is probably BS.

They’re open and Ricky isn’t getting enough watersports and foot play 

24 minutes ago, Pop pop123 said:

jwan-yosef-shirtless.jpg

There’re pictures of his nephew online and it’s not cute :deadbanana4:. So yeah this story is probably BS.

Not cute as in the nephew is not cute or what?

Edit: Oh

Edited by AlanRickman1946

A representative for Martin also confirmed to DailyMail.com late Friday night that his accuser is a biological relative, disproving reports the nephew was the child of a step-sibling.

This has taken off media wise, it's everywhere now, I was surprise that aside from this thread in here, nobody was talking about it.

1 hour ago, gatito said:

jesus phucking christ what is wrong with you? we’re possibly dealing with a victim of abuse and incest and you’re posting this trash in here :deadbanana4: i hate atrl

This.

Regardless of whether or not we think Ricky is guilty, we should at least refrain from making jokes belittling sexual assault. ATRL is full of messed up people. :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, Damien M said:

Not condoning what he did- but they're not blood relatives?? 

:huh:

A representative for Martin also confirmed to DailyMail.com late Friday night that his accuser is a biological relative, disproving reports the nephew was the child of a step-sibling.

I feel really bad for his kids tbh. This is not going to go well... :dancehall3:

Like, just how serious is this like is there a warrant for his arrest in PR? He posted about being in NYC a few hours ago, surely if he or his legal team thought this was genuinely something to be concerned about they'd either have him be on the DL or (sensibly) have him to back to PR asap.

The whole thing is bizarre though, his brother is saying the truth isn't being told but why would the kid be lying about this? Defos not going to end well for him.

50 minutes ago, Pop pop123 said:

jwan-yosef-shirtless.jpg

It's my first thought since I have a crush on his husband since ever, but probably they have issues and the usual kind of stuff between couples, point is Ricky ******* Martin can literally have any man on this Earth, of all people messing up with his nephew :rip:

This is gonna destroy his reputation, career, family... everything, imagine being this dumb.

Just saw this on reddit and thought it was a joke wtf :rip:

lawd have mercy! pls don’t let this be true. :ace:

2 hours ago, Pop pop123 said:

Not you assuming they have a closed relationship :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.