Update: Ricky Martin sues Nephew for $20M after abuse allegations were withdrawn

Martyr Of Fame

2 minutes ago, Wayfarer said:

So it's the victims fault?

ezgif-2-8d1724de9e.thumb.gif.330136e8893

Am I a victim if I buy a lottery ticket and then don't win, but I lost $10?

Tumblr_l_3283353141887.thumb.gif.4213819

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Martyr Of Fame

• Jude

• UThinkUrMovinOnBut

this thread is in shambles

that deadline article that dropped before any of this about the "potentially career ending allegation" and now this?

seems very much like something is afoot

Whatever the truth is.. I doubt it will come out through the legal system since we've seen how corrupt it can be after Britney's case. Ricky Martin has a lot of influence and wealth to sway the case in his favour. 

Is this true or not?  I’m lost :deadbanana4:

I agree that we should believe the victims first, but Ricky is a rich famous married person with kids, I’m not saying this makes him automatically not a weirdo, but he has a lot to lose, why would he? :rip:
the homophobic latinos are gonna have a field day if this it’s true :katie:

Hopefully the nephew is lying we can't tell so take that in consideration next time you defend Ricky Martin blindly 

Hopefully the truth will be exposed soon. 

Some of you are so ******* weird.

"Oh, I knew there was something weird going on with them, they were giving weirdos vibes"

coming from a jealous c*mdump who's not into stable, committed relationships.

38 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

"Oh, I knew there was something weird going on with them, they were giving weirdos vibes"

girl :deadbanana:

20 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

girl :deadbanana:

Spilled? :siptea: some gays are so weird.

3 hours ago, Outlaws said:

You didn't have to drag 80% of ATRL that hard, damn :deadbanana4:

On 7/2/2022 at 7:32 PM, Pleighboy said:

I was thinking about Ricky and his husband recently and was fascinated by them still being together. Then I thought to myself, some type of infidelity has to be going on. Then I thought to myself that they both look like they're into some weird, kinky stuff, and well...

Can gays ever be normal? Why the extremeness? Lol. 

This says more about you than anything else. The fact that you see two men in a relationship and immediately think something must be off is homophobia you need to deal with.

Anyways, I'll never understand celebrities who do scandalous **** like this. YOU'RE FAMOUS. Doing this stuff will be exposed... eventually. It's not hard to not be gross or do bad things. Just don't do it.

8 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

This says more about you than anything else. The fact that you see two men in a relationship and immediately think something must be off is homophobia you need to deal with.

Anyways, I'll never understand celebrities who do scandalous **** like this. YOU'RE FAMOUS. Doing this stuff will be exposed... eventually. It's not hard to not be gross or do bad things. Just don't do it.

Well, imagine that you are famous, rich and have been this way for decades. You could have had almost any type of person as a lover or partner. Eventually such availability becomes uninteresting or unsatisfying and you begin to want something more risky or even dangerous. Of course someone can say that since he has a husband such desires should not be entertained but we all know the influence Hollywood has on celebrities.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

Well, imagine that you are famous, rich and have been this way for decades. You could have had almost any type of person as a lover or partner. Eventually such availability becomes uninteresting or unsatisfying and you begin to want something more risky or even dangerous. Of course someone can say that since he has a husband such desires should not be entertained but we all know the influence Hollywood has on celebrities.

This is rooted in your own personal perspective and opinion though. There's no evidence to suggest this is what all celebrities do and feel. I'm sure many of them have somewhat normal monogamous relationships and aren't bothered by the attention. Assuming it has to be a certain way for an entire group of people is illogical.

OT: This is so messy, I hope the truth comes out one way or another but if the relationship did occur I am disgusted.

excuse me :deadbanana2: what the hell is going on :deadbanana2:

39 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

This is rooted in your own personal perspective and opinion though. There's no evidence to suggest this is what all celebrities do and feel. I'm sure many of them have somewhat normal monogamous relationships and aren't bothered by the attention. Assuming it has to be a certain way for an entire group of people is illogical.

OT: This is so messy, I hope the truth comes out one way or another but if the relationship did occur I am disgusted.

Well, of course it is "rooted" in my own perspective. We make comments based on our own thoughts and opinions. We can only make assumption so far since there is not much revealed. However, there is certainly logic in that Hollywood has the same let's say negative effect on everyone there. For example, look at Adele. Most celebrities may present themselves in a certain way but we can only imagine what happens behind closed doors (e.g. Britney and now this case).

Ricky Martin can present himself as monogamous and a family-oriented man but he still makes very sexual music videos (half naked in tubs touching himself) and he kisses other people (he kissed quite intensely a woman who paid for it and also the host of the festival Vina del Mar). 

On 7/3/2022 at 4:36 AM, GraceRandolph said:

What a damn mess. 

faa800af0695872caf4abb00a2228fc012f01887

King Devin!!!!!

Why are people trying to partly blame this on "famous people being weirdo pervs" when a lot of you (going by threads on here) are probably not far off from a sex offender's registry, yet you're not famous?

I choose to believe Ricky and will wait for da facts

with everything dat went down with Menudo, they definitely not taking this lightly

y'all go see Menudo Siempe Joven on HBO Max, its a very good documentary

22 hours ago, KevinKDC said:

This is so hot.

Beetlejuice GIF

6 hours ago, Bang Up said:

No, I’m an intuitive person and I feel things. I felt something was off and here we are. 

Just like I feel Beyonce is drinking, but I digress. 

What a ******* mess, I missed this story entirely :deadbanana2:

To think he and his hot husband seemed like perfect gay couple with the perfect gay life from social media :toofunny3:

On 7/3/2022 at 1:32 AM, Pleighboy said:

I was thinking about Ricky and his husband recently and was fascinated by them still being together. Then I thought to myself, some type of infidelity has to be going on. Then I thought to myself that they both look like they're into some weird, kinky stuff, and well...

Can gays ever be normal? Why the extremeness? Lol. 

How? There are plenty of gay couple who are loyal to each others for lot of years.

I follow them on IG, they seemed to me a solid couple, both are hot, famous, they have money, they raised 2 children, there wasn't honestly anything that seemed weird or off between them, the contrary, it seemed they had the perfect life, if anything, this proves that social media is always only appearance but that is another argument.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.