Update: Ricky Martin sues Nephew for $20M after abuse allegations were withdrawn

Martyr Of Fame

22 minutes ago, ElectricFrancis said:

The gays saying a 20 year old is a grown man :rip: No, you are still pretty weak mentally and the 90% of men still look adolescent at that age, let's not. 

Who the hell looks like an adolescent at 20? Men’s faces are largely done developing by 17, and their height is usually already determined by then. 20 is not close to being a child, it’s a young adult. 

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Martyr Of Fame

• Jude

• UThinkUrMovinOnBut

Men do not look fully grown at age 20, y’all are just saying anything to defend this :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Horizon Flame said:

The nephew story comes from a Lipstick Alley comment. 

I knew it.. Probably the doing of the one suing him to make him look bad

What in the mess is going on?

54 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Men do not look fully grown at age 20, y’all are just saying anything to defend this :deadbanana2:

Let them be weird lol

3 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

What in the mess is going on?

this thread should be closed until better sources come 

9J5hSVK.jpg?2

1 hour ago, CaptainMusic said:

A 20 year old man is factually an adult who can make their own decisions and **** who they want to, there’s no “basically” about it.

The problem here is less about age and more the fact that this is apparently his nephew. 

1 hour ago, Jay-El said:

A 20 year is a grown ass man lmao. 

There is no “basically”. :skull: 

No sh*t they are legally an adult but let’s not act like 20 year olds are not easily coerced & manipulated especially by someone who is 50 who can easily hold money & authority over them. Let’s not act brand new now. :gaycat:

3 minutes ago, Fanta said:

No sh*t they are legally an adult but let’s not act like 20 year olds are not easily coerced & manipulated especially by someone who is 50 who can easily hold money & authority over them. Let’s not act brand new now. :gaycat:

It’s morally gray, but not illegal. 

This thread between the self hating gays trying to drag the whole collective and the ones with daddy issues justifying this :rip:Anyways, I've only read the nephew thing coming from that site, so hardly believable for now.

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

It’s morally gray, but not illegal. 

You literally just reiterated what I said…:gaycat:

1 hour ago, Pleighboy said:

I believe you but gays can’t afford it. They get away with piling stuff on you. 

Of course I understand that but that’s not an excuse to put this on all of us and perpetuate the bullshit. This is is an isolated incident.

8 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

OP should change the title of this thread and given a WP. They knew what they were doing. 

The source is literally in the OP and it’s the same source as on LSA. That doesn’t mean it’s true, but the source is not LSA. 

Alegadamente la víctima es sobrino que tiene 20 años del cantante y alego a la policía que tiene una relación consensual con el cantante.

Allegedly, the victim is a nephew of the singer who is 20 years old and reports to the police that he has a consensual relationship with the singer. x

52 minutes ago, Ina Garten said:

i need pics of the nephew

:rip: 

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Yes they do. Hes an adult. The law says you are an adult at 18 years old. Dont come here trying to rewrite ****.

If he steals something hes gonna be sent to jail not to juvie. They aint gonna be like "well atrl users think 20 is a child so we should send him to juvie because atrl said so"

5 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Yes they do. Hes an adult. The law says you are an adult at 18 years old. Dont come here trying to rewrite ****.

If he steals something hes gonna be sent to jail not to juvie. They aint gonna be like "well atrl users think 20 is a child so we should send him to juvie because atrl said so"

You’re saying two different things here. I didn’t say anything about technicalities and law — solely speaking about experience.

My initial post said 20 year olds don’t look like grown men, which is a fact. They still look like children :rip: Saying this as a gay in his late 20’s. That’s just a fact that some of y’all seem to be uncomfortable with, for one reason or another. 

Edited by Bhabylon

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

You’re saying two different things here. I didn’t say anything about technicalities and law — solely speaking about experience.

My initial post said 20 year olds don’t look like grown men, which is a fact. They still look like children :rip: Saying this as a gay in his late 20’s. That’s just a fact that some of y’all seem to be uncomfortable with, for one reason or another. 

To me a 20 year old that works out and goes to the gym and has huge arms and thighs doesnt look like a child. 

Being 30 years older, rich, powerful and famous…. I mean it sounds like an imbalanced Relationship, so don’t tell me age means nothing here.

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

31 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Being 30 years older, rich, powerful and famous…. I mean it sounds like an imbalanced Relationship, so don’t tell me age means nothing here.

That may be so but hes not breaking the law by having a relationship with a 20 year old. 

45 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

To me a 20 year old that works out and goes to the gym and has huge arms and thighs doesnt look like a child. 

i remember last year when people dragged ben platt right, left, and center for being in his late 20s and being "middle aged, pushing 40." but apparently being 20 means you look like a child? 

skylar-astin-ben-pratt-mtv-movie-awards-

(in 2013)

Obviously the possible-nephew issue is what the focus should be on.

The translation from Tu Noticia about it being the nephew is weird. I'd ignore it and the site if not for the timing of the manager protecting the apparent "bombshell story" as she didn't get paid. Again, why risk a defamation lawsuit in the search for her money unless there's backing to what she's said that would be found in discovery. 

His brother Eric is CONFIRMING it's the nephew according to the same source as of this post at 6:15 EST tonight but says he suffers from mental problems and implies he's looking for cash too. Unless Eric's just trying to save his brother from the downfall. What a cluster**** :ace: 

Can someone translate this video?

https://www.tunoticiapr.com/Viral/448378159--Video:-Hermano-de-Ricky-Martin-envía-mensaje-al-sobrino-que-acusa-al-cantante-?utm_source=Noticias_Relacionadas

So Eric Martin's video is on Facebook apparently? Can anyone find that and translate? 

He says the nephew has mental illness and has been missing but then how did he file the court order :deadbanana4: The police says he went through the courts and not the police? I...can someone catch me up on the law then :deadbanana4: How does the manager and "bombshell" claims factor into this and the lawsuit for missing wages :celestial5:

They tried to serve Ricky and can't find him - then where's Ricky? Where's his husband and the kids? Where's the allegedly mentally ill nephew :deadvision: Where's the manager :ace: 

This is like a Telenovela on ayahuasca :deadvision:

Singer Ricky Martin, 50, has denied the allegation of domestic violence against a person in Puerto Rico. This Sunday (3), the artist’s brother, Eric Martin, said on social media that the complaint was made by a nephew who suffers from “mental disorders”.

Eric posted a video on Facebook this Sunday morning saying he woke up restless and had to tell everyone what was going on with his family. According to him, many people know that his nephew made a protection order against his older brother –Rick Martin–, but the press is saying a lot of things.

“My dear nephew, whose name I won’t say, has been missing from the family for a long time. He has mental problems. I’m tired of keeping quiet,” he said. “Instead of looking for the wrongdoer to punish them, they should look for the wrongdoer to rehabilitate them,” Eric added.

A judge issued a restraining order against Martin and police officers visited the artist’s home in Dorado, Puerto Rico, on Saturday, according to the Associated Press. The police spokesman said the document was shelved because the Puerto Rican star could not be found. He also explained that the person who filed the order did not contact the police and went through the courtroom. X

On 7/2/2022 at 6:23 PM, God_Donna said:

This is beyond gay tho. This is. Incest. 

No? It's domestic abuse not sexual abuse 

57 minutes ago, Espresso said:

The translation from Tu Noticia about it being the nephew is weird. I'd ignore it and the site if not for the timing of the manager protecting the apparent "bombshell story" as she didn't get paid. Again, why risk a defamation lawsuit in the search for her money unless there's backing to what she's said that would be found in discovery. 

His brother Eric is CONFIRMING it's the nephew according to the same source as of this post at 6:15 EST tonight but says he suffers from mental problems and implies he's looking for cash too. Unless Eric's just trying to save his brother from the downfall. What a cluster**** :ace: 

Can someone translate this video?

https://www.tunoticiapr.com/Viral/448378159--Video:-Hermano-de-Ricky-Martin-envía-mensaje-al-sobrino-que-acusa-al-cantante-?utm_source=Noticias_Relacionadas

Yes, Eric confirms the person who accused Ricky is his nephew (not his son, since he’s referring to him as nephew too). He claims that the person has been estranged from the family from months and suffers from mental health problems. They’ve supposedly been having problems with this person for a long time because of mental health problems.

Eric has tried to reach out to the nephew, but he’s changed his number and blocked him from Facebook. He’s not denying the claims, though.He’s saying that title 41 is dangerous and anyone can file a claim against anyone. It doesn’t mean it’s true. He says that there needs to be a full investigation before the public and media reports on this and to hold judgment until then. 

I mean I understand his defensiveness because no one wants to see their brother accused of something without proof but the media has been very careful. So much so that you have people denying in this thread that the petitioner was even his nephew. At the end of the day, the court will decide if it is a legitimate threat but there seems to enough there for a court to order the protection order. 

Just to be clear though, Eric knows nothing. The only thing he did was confirm that the petitioner was indeed his nephew. He should’ve stayed quiet because the media now has something to report on. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.