Update: Ricky Martin sues Nephew for $20M after abuse allegations were withdrawn

Martyr Of Fame

I thought Lipstick Alley was left in the mid-2010s along with ATRL

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Martyr Of Fame

• Jude

• UThinkUrMovinOnBut

not Lipstick Alley...this is more than likely false then

Lipstick alley is such a scary place filled with the most vile troglodyte humans so I don't think I'll speculate too much until we get information from reputable sources.

So it isn't his Nephew? Ok

So who's the one filing a restraining order then? :eli:

Not the source being LSA. Now come on now... :rip:

What is this mess... Ricky should SUE THE ASS off whoever started this :skull:

Not you guys running with this off a comment from Lipstick Alley. This is why you dont run to jump on a train before everything has come out. 

the "source" being LA :deadvision: that comment causing this 10-page idiocracy-filled thread too... :toofunny3: mess

Edited by despy

5 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Not you guys running with this off a comment from Lipstick Alley. This is why you dont run to jump on a train before everything has come out. 

well, atrl is full of gays who love to hate on gays with the slightest excuse

Lipstick Alley? are you ******* serious? :rip::biblio:

I wouldn't mind being the nephew

so y’all were really up in here on yalls soapboxes dragging this man over a lipstick alley comment and as if y’all do not FREQUENT the incestual corners of p*rnhub ????? lmao

41 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

If so Ricky should sue their ass because if they just made that **** up it's honestly disgusting :rip:

Not this being the thing that can kill lipstickalley :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, Josh said:

it's like gay black people disappointed in white gays rejecting them but the same gay black men reject their own race or other POC gay men

Agreeeeeeeed. Same with Hispanic gays, they’re (at least the ones I’ve come across Manhattan) are the only Hispanic in a group of white gays and Asians, but good luck trying to talk to them. Lol sounds like we all need therapy lmao

Yall really believe in everything on the internet without even bothering to check the source/validity, serving right wing boomers on Facebook :rip:

30 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

So it isn't his Nephew? Ok

So who's the one filing a restraining order then? :eli:

Consider his ex-manager/friend was fired and is now suing for $3 million, it might be her.

48 minutes ago, PopKills said:

I thought Lipstick Alley was left in the mid-2010s along with ATRL

No. :skull: 

LSA is still thriving and gets way more traffic and activity than ATRL. :skull: 

14 hours ago, Trash said:

People saying Latinoamerica will cancel him like they don't fill out Gloria Trevi's concerts and made her one of the most successful acts in Mexico even after child trafficking.

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

To be fair, she was cleared of all charges. 

I don't think we should assume things until there's actual proof given at this point it's just an accusation. Let's wait and see before crucifying someone. 

I will say ATRL should get on whatever server hosts Lipstick Alley cuz they have 20x the amount of active users and their servers are never down lol

So it was all fake?

Glad I stood with the Gay king and didn't go for cheap drags :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Horizon Flame said:

Wait so there's actually no report its his nephew. This is why I said I won't judge until proof is given

I can't believe Lipstick Alley is still a thing. It's actually worse than Atrl and that says something. 

It's full of really awful people and conspiracy theorists who spread awful stories about famous people. I visited that site 10 years ago and was repulsed by the ugliness of their minds : homophobic, racist, heavily catholics, judgemental and just all around awful. I hope the place at least got better.

OT : I'll reserve judgment. 

Edited by BnPac

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.