Update: Ricky Martin sues Nephew for $20M after abuse allegations were withdrawn

Martyr Of Fame

Translated: 

The police in Dorado are trying to find the whereabouts of Enrique Martín Morales popularly known by the stage name of "Ricky Martin" after Judge Raiza Cajigas Campbell of the court of first instance issued a protection order against him under Law 54.

According to the order, the petitioner, who is a man, alleges that he had a relationship with the singer 7 months ago and two months ago they separated, but alleges "Ricky" does not accept the  Separation. 

According to the order, the petitioner alleges that he fears for his life and that the singer prowls the petitioner's residential with a black Range Rover and that he calls him frequently.

Allegedly, the victim is a nephew, who is 20 years old, of the singer and reported to the police that he has a consensual relationship with the singer.

All of this is *alleged* but a restraining order was issued :biblio:

July 3rd UPDATE: Ricky’s brother Eric has confirmed that the petitioner is indeed Ricky’s nephew. He claims this nephew (who is NOT Eric’s son) has deep mental health problems and is estranged from the family. He says that the nephew has changed his number and blocked him on Facebook (so he has not spoken to him). 

He then goes on a rant saying how Title 41 is dangerous because anyone can file a claim against anyone and not everyone is telling the truth. He doesn’t deny the claims but asks the authorities, public and media to investigate claims before reporting them as not everyone is telling the truth. 

https://www.tunoticiapr.com/Viral/448378159--Video:-Hermano-de-Ricky-Martin-envía-mensaje-al-sobrino-que-acusa-al-cantante-?utm_source=Noticias_Relacionadas

July 15th Update: Mainstream media has not only acknowledged that Ricky’s accuser is his nephew, but now they’re saying he may be facing up to 50 years in prison because of INCEST: 

After the complaint was made anonymously under Law 54, known as the Domestic Abuse Prevention and Intervention Act, Martin's brother Eric Martin revealed the victim is the artist nephew's Dennis Yadiel Sanchez, according to Marca.

Sanchez added that there was physical and psychological abuse that occurred during the relationship. The legal battle is set to begin on July 21.  

Under Puerto Rican law, allegations of incest are taken very seriously. If proven guilty, the artist could be sentenced to up to 50 years in prison.

https://peopleenespanol.com/chica/ricky-martin-incest-allegations/

July 21st Update:

September 7th Update:

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Katamari

• Jude

• AlanRickman1946

Oh, and I’m posting this now because publications are starting to pick this up. Social media is already having a field day with it and using it to fuel their homophobia. All around disgusting. 

This is beyond gay tho. This is. Incest. 

Another nasty, perverted, freak who also happens to be famous. 

What else is f*cking new? 

:rip:

His Nephew? WTF.

:deadbanana4: reminds me of a TikTok I saw yesterday

I was thinking about Ricky and his husband recently and was fascinated by them still being together. Then I thought to myself, some type of infidelity has to be going on. Then I thought to myself that they both look like they're into some weird, kinky stuff, and well...

Can gays ever be normal? Why the extremeness? Lol. 

Edited by Pleighboy

Sounda like the nephew needs $ and attention... 

I believe it. :biblio:

JohnWayneHolland

This is disgusting but I'mma need the straights to gtfo with this "this is proof that f*gs are perverts" bullshit when there have been cases of fathers literally raping their daughters, this doesn't have anything to do with sexual orientation,  but of course the homophobes are going to use this against the LGBTQ+ Community :rip:

Just now, Pleighboy said:

I was thinking about Ricky and his husband recently and was fascinated by them still being together. Then I thought to myself, some type of infidelity has to be going on. Then I thought to myself that they both look like they're into some weird, kinky stuff, and well...

With what evidence? Why can't gays just see men being in love with each other without their weird internalized hate :zzz:

8 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Is it true tho? :biblio:

Major publications are choosing to omit the nephew part at the moment.

I’m guessing they’re being careful because they cannot verify it being true yet, despite it being in the protection order.  All we know is that’s what’s being alleged and the judge did order the protection order. I’m sure we’ll know more soon. 

sounds like a plot from sayuncle

I did see the report where this ex-manager claimed she saved his career by obscuring something big and I suspected something might come out soon, but never did I imagine anything like this.

I hope the victim gets the justice they deserve.

Edited by Obsession

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.