Why does everyone think Covid is over?

Breathe On Moi

I literally tested positive for the first time in two years two days ago. I’ve been feeling like absolutely ****. Thank god I’m boosted but this is the shittiest I’ve ever felt.

why is everyone not wearing a mask and waiting for Rihanna outside a barbershop? Why are they going to Paulina’s undersold concert with no mask? Do you know? 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• Bloodflowers.

• MALAMENTE

• BTS

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk ive heard  that theres a new COVID is it true?

People are tired, I guess. 

We'll probably go back to wearing masks in winter when the numbers climb again

Because covid is a state of mind. It's all in your head.

Most people are self indulgent and only followed rules when it was forced.

I’m still cautious though and I’ve never gotten it :bird:

It will never go away so might as well just leave normally again 

because we wanna live and if we die, we die (you have to die out of something anyways, but Covid is like EXTREMELY not deadly if you're young)

1 minute ago, MALAMENTE said:

It will never go away so might as well just leave normally again 

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

because we wanna live and if we die, we die (you have to die out of something anyways, but Covid is like EXTREMELY not deadly if you're young)

but do you guys like getting sick? like does it matter that you get sick and feel like **** or no 

its never going away, its like the flu and we dont just shut everything down and wear masks for the flu because that would be ridiculous

Because Fox News & CNN stopped reporting making it a big deal. 

4 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

but do you guys like getting sick? like does it matter that you get sick and feel like **** or no 

I don't like getting sick but I always got a flu every year or two. It is what it is. At least it builds your immune system because one time I wasn't sick for 3 years straight and then BAM, it hit me like a rocket once I finally got sick :deadbanana2:

Everybody's getting covid again here where I live, my mom has it right now so I'm isolating too

Spoiler

I'm gonna get tested for the second time in a bit because I need to go out before I have a mental breakdown :gaycat6:

Clearly not. My boyfriends mum got it and most likely he has it too.

My partners friend family has it and he been avoiding them like crazy since he can't afford to lose days at work.

My best friend has had it twice.

All of them have had booster too.

Luckily I've missed it but I don't go out and don't have big families. But I'm definitely at risk when I go to a music festival at the end of the year do definitely gonna be getting my booster covid is everywhere still.

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

Everybody's getting covid again here where I live, my mom has it right now so I'm isolating too

Reveal hidden contents

I'm gonna get tested for the second time in a bit because I need to go out before I have a mental breakdown :gaycat6:

Everybody catching Covid while I am going to a bunch of concerts unbothered. The people at Lorde concert got Covid but I was fine since I already had it in March.

Bloodflowers.

I'm fine with people not wearing masks if they choose, but so many people cough and splutter out in the open without bothering to cover their mouths or something. It's ******* disgusting. :biblio:

14 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I do not like getting sick, but I am also not going to live in a constant 2020 either 

10 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I don't like getting sick but I always got a flu every year or two. It is what it is. At least it builds your immune system because one time I wasn't sick for 3 years straight and then BAM, it hit me like a rocket once I finally got sick :deadbanana2:

10 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

We're not wearing a mask for the flu either and that'll make you feel like **** too and you still go out on the street when you can get hit by a car. It's a disease we're gonna have to live with

I get where you guys are coming from but the this is just like the flu argument is a bit tired at this point :cries: this isn’t like the flu, the flu is not as contagious as this, you do not get as sick and not know what will happen as much as you do with Covid. 

11 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Get well soon :heart: wishing you a speedy recovery 

thank you so much baby :heart2:

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I get where you guys are coming from but the this is just like the flu argument is a bit tired at this point :cries: this isn’t like the flu, the flu is not as contagious as this, you do not get as sick and not know what will happen as much as you do with Covid. 

So what are you going to do? Lock yourself at home? Its never going away. Get vaccinated to protect yourself from severe infections and live your life. 

16 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I’ve had it twice and neither time was worse or even on par with a seasonal cold. I work in the medical field and majority of my colleagues who’ve had it have mirrored the same sentiment :michael:

I agree with other users saying it should be treated like the flu, in regards that masks are not required for that and things are not shut down as a result. 

I’ve been going to oversold music festivals and pride parades for more than a month and I’ve been fine whereas everyone around me as gotten covid. I probably got it as well but asymptomatic as per usual, I have an extremely healthy diet and routine which builds a strong immune system. Maybe start taking better care of yourselves instead of blaming others 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.