Conservatives FUME over Baymax LGBT representation

Robert

An episode in which Baymax helps a young girl navigate her first period has become a subject of right-wing outrage because of a scene where he takes her to the store to buy feminine hygiene products. While at the store, they encounter a man wearing a transgender flag shirt who is also buying similar products for himself.

https://www.indiewire.com/2022/07/baymax-transgender-man-right-wing-outrage-1234738417/amp/

These ******* snowflakes getting triggered by everything :lmao:

Some other great representation on the show:

Edited by Robert

These people are so pathetic. They’ll line up in droves to watch people get destroyed by weapons of war without batting an eye but fume over this :bibliahh:

I’m committed to supporting Baymax in full force to insure this show goes on forever.  :foxaylove2:

that's.... it? LMAO a transgender person exists and they have a meltdown and tears over that

Conservatives get angry when we exist at all.

Disney should straight out ignore them at this point. They are a private company and should do whatever they please. 

Why are you all trolling? I agree with the outrage tbh, Disney is reaching HARD

Conservatives are the biggest snowflakes

37 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Why are you all trolling? I agree with the outrage tbh, Disney is reaching HARD

What is so wrong with this clip?

1 hour ago, commander said:

Disney should straight out ignore them at this point. They are a private company and should do whatever they please. 

Right, they are a loud minority. Disney can afford to ignore them 

a bit heavy handed tbh but it gets the conservative its alright with me :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.